移动电话运营商T-Mobile讽刺广告 Hotline Bling
日期:2018-05-08 14:25

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You used to call me on my cell phone.
你曾经常常打电话给我。
Cut! Cut! Hold on! Cut!
咔!咔!等一等!咔!
Perfect! Here are the changes.
完美!不过有一些要改变的。
I love changes.
我喜欢改变。
When you say, 'Call me on my cellphone,'
当你唱“你拨通我的电话”的时候,
just add: 'Device eligible for upgrade after 24 months.' Genius. Genius.
要加上“该设备要24个月之后才有资格升级”。你真是个天才。天才。
I'm so glad. And after 'Going places where you don't belong,' add 'Mexico and Canada are not included'.
感谢夸奖。还有,在“仿佛是我把你带去了你本不该踏足的那些地方”后面,要加上“墨西哥和加拿大不支持”。
I've told a lot of people I'm from Canada, but I lied.
我跟很多人说过我来自加拿大,但是我是骗人的。

移动电话运营商T-Mobile讽刺广告 Hotline Bling

You know what, also, you need to include that 'Streaming music will incur data charges',
还有啊,你需要把“流媒体音乐将产生流量费”加上,
so just slip that in there. Yes, sneak that in there.
只是悄悄地扣掉。没错,偷偷地。
Fantastic idea. And you can't say 'You got exactly what you asked for', because we never give them what they ask for.
好主意。还有你不能唱“你似乎就得到了你所追求的一切”,因为我们永远不会把他们所要求的给他们。
Unless they ask for hidden fees. You boy!
除非他们询问隐藏费用。你这家伙!
These changes don't ruin the song at all!
这些改变“根本”不会毁了这首歌!
Can we come in the box?
我们能进这个录音包厢吗?
I know when that hotline bling.
当电话铃响起的时候。
That can only mean one thing.
我就大概猜到发生了什么。

分享到
重点单词
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • upgradevt. 提高,加强,改善 adv. 向上地 n. 提高,
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • incurvt. 招致,惹起,遭受
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • devicen. 装置,设计,策略,设备