(单词翻译:单击)
Guys, it was almost 90 degrees in New York City today.
朋友们,纽约今天将近90华氏摄氏度 。
It was so hot, President Trump's lawyer spent the day fanning himself with hush money. I mean it was that, It was really hot.
太热了,小特的律师今天一整天都在扇风,扇的不是别的而是封口钱,实在太热了 。
Speaking of the president, his doctor wrote a letter calling Trump the healthiest President ever.
说到总统,小特的医生写了一封信,说小特是最健康的总统 。
But now, the doctor is saying Trump dictated the letter himself.
但如今,医生却说那封信是小特口述的 。
Trump was like, Yes, I dictated it, and I am one of the healthiest dictators ever elected.
小特说没错是我干的,我是有史以来最健康的独裁者 。
In the letter, Trump said that his physical strength is extraordinary.
在这封信中,小特说他很强壮 。
His physical strength is extraordinary. Extraordinary. Then he used two hands to drink a tiny glass of water. It was...
很强壮,很强壮,但他却用两只手拿小水杯,恩恩 。
That's right. The doctor, Harold Bornstein, let Trump write the letter for him.
没错,小特的医生哈罗德·博思廷让小特自己写 。
Later, Trump was asked why he had such a bad doctor, and he said because I'm on the Republican health care plan.
不久后,小特被问到为什么会有这么不靠谱的医生,他说因为我用了共和党的医保计划 。
And have you seen the choices? Have you seen my options?
你看到选择了吗?看到我的选择了吗?
I saw that Bornstein also said he prescribed hair growth pills for Trump.
听说博思廷还为小特开了长头发的药 。
Can we look at a picture of this guy? Look at this guy. Call me crazy.
来看看这名医生,来看看,请叫我疯狂 。
I think he might be taking too many of those hair growth pills. Can we see him again? Look at that.
我觉得他才是这种药吃多了,能再看一遍吗?看看 。
That guy looks like, That guy looks like if Ringo Starr really let himself go. Peace and love. Peace and love.
他长得有点像林戈·斯塔尔,和平与爱,和平与爱 。
I haven't slept in a week. The Russia investigation is heating up.
我一个礼拜没有睡觉,关于俄罗斯问题调查愈演愈烈 。
I saw that if Trump's lawyers don't agree to a sit-down interview with Mueller, he'll issue a subpoena.
如果小特的律师不接受米勒的询问,那么他将传讯小特 。
Trump was like, No problem. I love subpoena. She's my favorite teenage witch. Subpoena the Teenage Witch.
小特说没问题,我喜欢传讯,她是我最喜欢的少女巫师,少女巫师传讯 。
Get this, one of Trump's other lawyers, Ty Cobb, you know this guy, he announced that he is retiring.
听说小特的另一名律师泰·克布宣布辞职 。
Can we see a picture of him? Yeah, Cobb's looking forward to a few weeks off before returning to his old gig
来看看他的面容,恩恩,克布可以先休息几周,然后继续为
on the side of the Pringles can. So that's a...
品客薯片做代言,恩恩 。
I saw that French president Emmanuel Macron met with the prime minister of Australia today.
听说法国总统马克龙今天会见了澳洲总理 。
And he used a pretty interesting word to describe the prime minister's wife. Watch this.
他用了一个特别有趣的词来形容总理的妻子,来看看 。
I wanted to thank you for, I wanted to thank you and your delicious wife for your warm welcome.
我想要感谢您和您可口的夫人,感谢你们的盛情欢迎 。
Macron. Well...Wow. That's what you get when you learn English from Donald Trump.
马克龙,哦哦,如果你和小特学英语,一定是这个效果 。
You know, it's like, Your wife is....
嗯呢,你的妻子是...
This is big, you guys. Facebook is coming out with their own dating service.
这个是大事,脸书推出了自己的约会服务 。
So now you can meet someone on Facebook before dating them, breaking up,
见面之前你可以在脸书上和他约会,或者是分手,
and then stalking them on Facebook. It's perfect. It's....Circle of life.
然后在脸书上跟踪他,完美,生活之旅 。
I heard that the scientists, scientists just named a newly discovered beetle after Leonardo DiCaprio.
听说科学家又发现了一种甲壳虫,并以莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥的名字命名 。
Unfortunately, it froze in the ocean after the beetle's girlfriend wouldn't share part of the leaf
不幸的是,这只甲壳虫的女朋友不愿意与他分享树叶,他不幸被冻死在了大海里,
even though there was clearly room on the leaf for both of them.
尽管这片树叶足可以支撑两个人 。
They could have both been on the leaf! Yet, you need the leaf to yourself!
两个人都可以在树叶上,但你却自己独吞了!
Near, far, wherever. Where-e-e. Let me try one more time. Where-e-e.
近,远,不管....让我再试一次,不管...
I'm sorry. I'll get it this time. Let's do one more take. Where-e-e.
对不起,这次绝对可以,再来一次,不管...
All right. I'm gonna take five. Finally, I heard about a woman here in New York who's selling jewelry
好了,我想我得试五次,纽约一名女性售卖珠宝,
that she makes out of dismembered Barbie dolls, including eyes, lips, and feet.
但珠宝是由肢解的芭比娃娃制成,包括眼睛、嘴唇和脚 。
Ew! People said it's cruel to take Barbie apart like that. Then Ken said I'll show you something cruel.
呃呃,有人说这么肢解芭比娃娃是非常残忍的,肯却说我来给你看看什么是残忍 。
I mean, hello! We have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots.
哦哦,不要说了,今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金合唱团 。