(单词翻译:单击)
Not only do I have the best audience, I have the best looking audience.
我不光有最善良的观众 还有最好看的观众
You know you're going to be on TV so you get all dressed up with your nicest clothes.
大家知道自己要上电视了 所以都穿上最漂亮的衣服
You put on makeup, you do your hair.
化好妆 做好头发
You get your hair did, and your nails did.
你们去做头发 做指甲
And that's why it's such a shame that two of you are going to get soaking wet right now, because it's time to Play Make It Rain.
所以你们其中两位马上就要全身湿透 真可惜 因为我们要玩“钱如雨下”了
I need Dana de Mateo and Bank Sang.
我需要达娜·德·马特奥和班克·桑
Hi, hi. Oh my god. Hi. Hello. Hi. You're Bank Sang? Yes.
嗨 嗨 天哪 嗨 你好 你是班克·桑?对
You didn't hear your name because she was screaming so loudly.
你没听见叫你 因为她的尖叫声太大了
Dana, where do you live? What do you do?
达娜 你来自哪里 做什么的
I live in Rosemont Illinois.
我住伊利诺伊斯 罗斯蒙特
And I'm a receptionist at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
我是Donald E. Stephens Convention Center的接待员
Ah, the convention center, yes, Donald E. Stephens. Bank, where do you live? What do you do?
啊 会展中心 对 Donald E. Stephens 班克 你来自哪里 做什么的
I live in Vista in the San Diego County.
我住圣地亚哥县 维斯塔
And I work at the animal shelter. Ah.
在动物收容所工作 啊
Good for you for doing that. Yes. All right. Here's how this game works.
这份工作真善良啊 嗯 好 游戏是这样的
Under those umbrellas, most of it is a lot of water, a whole lot of water.
多数伞下面都是水 很多水
But under one of them is $10,000 cash. All right.
但其中一把伞下面是一万美元现金 好
So I may ask you a question, you're going to grab the bottle.
我来问问题 你们抢瓶子
And if you know the answer, you get to pull an umbrella.
答对了 就能去拉一把伞
And the more chances you have, the more, obviously, chances of winning.
拉伞的机会越多 很明显 赢的可能性就越大
OK, head on over there. And it's a shame, you look so nice.
好 过去吧 太可惜了 你们这么好看
All right. So as soon you know the answer, grab the bottle.
好 只要你们知道答案 就去抢瓶子
If you don't know the answer, don't grab it, because if you get it wrong, your opponent can steal.
如果不知道答案就别抢 如果你答错了 对手就有一次机会
OK? Here we go. Totes is not only sponsoring this game, but it's also slang for what word?
好吧?开始 Totes不仅赞助了这个游戏 它还是哪个单词的俚语?
That's a-- I'm going to ask another question, because that's not fair.
我再问一个问题 这不公平
I think obviously you all both know totes. All right. And hands behind your back.
很明显你们都知道提包 好 手放背后
Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik just split up. Name two ingredients in a banana split.
吉吉·哈迪德和泽恩·马利克才分手 说出香蕉圣代里面的两种原料
She had it first. Banana and ice cream. Yes, yes. All right.
她先抢到的 香蕉和冰淇淋 对 对 好
Stand directly under one, and then pull it, whichever one you feeling the money's under.
站在正下方 拉一下 任选一个你觉得有钱的
Wrong. That was not the one. Hands behind your back.
不对 不是这个 手放背后
A lot of you travel to get here. If a train leaves Chicago going west at 60 miles an hour, what city are we in right now?
你们很多人都是长途跋涉来到这里的 如果一列火车从芝加哥向西出发 时速60英里 那我们现在在哪座城市?
Burbank. That is right. I'm going to go with this one. All right.
伯班克 答对了 我选这个 好
No. All right. My hair.
不对 好 我的头发
All right, good. It's an even game. Hands behind your backs.
好 好 这游戏很公平 手放背后
I've been learning Spanish this year. What is Spanish for thank you? Oh. Gracias. Yes. Sí.
今年我一直在学西语 西班牙语的谢谢怎么说?哦 Gracias 对 Sí(西语)
Oh my god. Oh my god. Wow. $10,000. Wow.
天啊 天 哇 一万美元 哇
You're not going to go home empty-handed. You're getting this 55 inch TV.
你也不会空手而归的 你获得了55英寸的电视
I want to thank Totes Umbrellas for hosting our game.
谢谢Totes雨伞主持这个游戏
When it rains, remember Totes has you covered.
下雨天 记得找Totes