(单词翻译:单击)
So we're going to have to hit the other person's face I'm going to hit yours.
我们得打对方的脸 我打你的
You're going to hit mine. And whoever gets the most in 60 seconds, wins. OK.
你打我的 60秒内谁打中的多 谁就赢了 好
I don't know what we win, but we win something. Ready? OK. Go. Here we go.
我不知道奖品是什么 但是有 准备?好 开始
Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. Jesus.
7 6 5 4 3 2 1 天
It's hard because your-- Well, that was-- --hand gets so numb.
挺难的 手都冻僵了
You don't know what you're doing anymore. OK.
都不知道自己在干嘛了 好
That was quite a work out, Ellen. It was pretty good. Yeah. Yeah.
艾伦 都可以当锻炼了 不错 对 对
That was fun. I think I won. You. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.
很好玩 应该是我赢了 你 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I think you won. For playing and winning, we got you a special pair of pants to wear next time you play with--
你赢了 为了感谢你的参与和获胜 我们给你准备了一条很特别的裤子 下次你玩的时候
I think it's a tie. It is a tie, but when you play golf-- Oh, yes. Perfect.
我感觉是领带 是领带 不过你打高尔夫的时候 哦 好 完美
I will wear these next time I'm back here. By the way.
我下次再来的时候就穿这个 还有
I didn't get a chance to tell you how much I loved you in-- it's Love, Simon.
一直没机会告诉你我很喜欢你在《爱你,西蒙》里面的角色
Right? Yes. The name of the movie. Fantastic. Thank you. Great job.
对吧 对 电影名字 很好 谢谢你 很好
Thank you. Next month. All right, and-- uns-- yes. What? That's when it comes out.
谢谢 下个月 好 对 什么?下个月上映
Next month. Does it? Yeah. It's called Love, Simon.
下个月 是吗?对 叫《爱你,西蒙》
And this is Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious BIG.
这是Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious BIG
It premieres Tuesday, February 27th at 10:00 on USA.
2月27日周二10:00在美国首映