(单词翻译:单击)
When I get home, I start on dinner right away.
当我回到家的时候,我立马开始准备晚饭 。
I clean off the kitchen counter after putting away the groceries and decide to make pasta.
在把食物放好之后我便清理了一下厨房柜台,并决定做意大利面 。
I preheat the oven to 375 to bake the bread and to keep the chicken hot until my wife gets home.
我将烤箱预先加热到375华氏度来烤面包和保持鸡肉的热度,直到我妻子回家 。
I put some water in a pan and turn the burner on high.
我在平底锅内到了一些水并把火炉调到高温 。
When the water starts boiling, I put in the pasta and decide to make a salad.
当水烧开了的时候,我把意大利面放了进去并决定制作沙拉 。
Just then, my wife opens the back door and yells, "I'm home!"
就在这时,我妻子打开后门并大声喊道,“我回来啦”!
She comes into the kitchen, and helps with chopping the tomatoes to add to the sauce.
然后她走进厨房,并帮忙切西红柿,然后把它们放进酱汁里 。
She stirs the sauce until it's done, while I finish tossing the salad.
她调好酱汁,我拌好沙拉
I get out the place mats and napkins to set the table.
我取出餐具垫和餐巾摆在餐桌上 。
I also make sure that there is a spoon, knife, fork, and plate for each of us.
我还确保餐桌上有供我们使用的调羹、刀、叉和盘子 。
About 15 minutes later, we sit down at the table in the dining room and talk about our long day.
大约15分钟后,我们坐在餐桌旁边,聊着我们漫长的一天 。
My wife says she'll do the dishes, since I cooked, but of course I help out by drying them.
我妻子说餐具由她来洗,因为饭是我做的,但我当然会帮忙把它们擦干 。
First, I put some of the leftovers in a Tupperware container and some in plastic wrap and the rest in aluminum foil.
首先,我把一些吃剩的食物倒进“特百惠”容器里,一些用保鲜膜包起来,其余的用铝箔包起来 。
Then I dry the pans, plates, glasses, and silverware.
然后我擦干平底锅、盘子、玻璃酒杯和银制餐具 。
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!