(单词翻译:单击)
Thanks for being here on my birthday show.
感谢大家来到我生日的这一期节目现场
This is a cute picture.
这图片很可爱
Every day I come out, and there's something different here.
我每天占到这里 都会发现一些不一样的东西
This is me. I don't know how old I was. Come on, that's--
这是我 不知道那时候多大
Anyway, it happened. I'm now 60 years old.
总之呢 该来的还是来了 我60岁了
I did it. My actual birthday was on Friday.
我做到了 其实我生日是在星期五
Portia took me out for dinner that night and then we had some lovely wine.
波西娅那天晚上带我去吃了晚餐 喝了点超好喝的酒
And then we-- well you know what happened.
然后 此处省略一万字
We played boggle, and then, um-- It's amazing that I'm 60.
我们玩了拼字 然后 很惊讶我60岁了
It's even more amazing, I've been doing this show for 15 years.
更令人惊讶的是 我主持这个节目已经15年了
That's-- really amazing. And, just because I'm 60, I don't plan on changing anything about the show.
太了不起了 虽然我60岁了 但这个节目不会有任何改变
Although today, we have to kind of wrap it up quickly because I need to get home to see Wheel of Fortune.
不过今天我们得录快点 我还得赶回家看《幸运轮》呢
It's supposed to be a big milestone. They say, oh you're 60.
这本该是一个很大的里程碑 人们总说 哦 你60岁了
It's a big milestone. It's-- to me it's not important.
是个里程碑啊 但对我来说它并不重要
I have never paid attention to numbers.
我从来不关注数字
Which is-- it explains my crippling debt.
这也导致我欠下了巨额债务
I was born in 1958. It was a different time.
我生于1958年 那时候日子很艰苦
TV was black and white, presidents were only white.
电视只有黑白的 总统只有白人可以当
The Bachelor wasn't a TV show.
《单身汉》还不是电视节目
The bachelor was a word you'd describe your 50-year-old uncle who just hadn't met the right lady.
那时候的单身汉只是用来形容你50岁还没有遇到另一半的老叔叔
Yea. Some people are surprised that I'm 60, which is a compliment.
对 很多人都很惊讶我都60岁了 当然是觉得我看起来很年轻
But I think there are a lot of people out there who look great for their age.
但我觉得有很多人都比实际年龄看起来要年轻得多
Like, my friend Rob Lowe. I think he never seems to age. What about me?
比如我朋友罗伯·劳 他从来都没有变老过 我呢?
What about me? I forgot about you. You forgot?
那我呢?我忘记你了 你忘记了?
You suddenly forgot? No. You don't even know how old I am. I don't.
你突然就忘记了?不是 你压根儿就不知道我多少岁 确实
Maybe I'm your age. No, I'm not your age. No, you're not as old as me.
可能我跟你差不多大 不是 我才不跟你一样大呢 嗯 你没我这么老
I'm far away from being your age. Hi Sophia. What's the--
我离你那么老还远着呢 嗨 索菲亚
Hi, you will be wondering why I'm here. Well, it's my birthday.
嗨 你在想我为啥会出现吧 因为我生日呀
Well, yeah, happy birthday. Yeah. Yeah, I was wondering on my way here why I was coming here.
没错 生日快乐 嗯 我来的路上还在想我为啥要来呢
But then I realized it was your birthday. Yes. And I came here to help you celebrate.
然后才想到是你要过生日 对 我是来帮你庆祝的
OK. Because-- I mean not that you need help celebrating.
好 不是说你需要帮助来庆祝啊
But I wanted, you know, to help. Because it's going to be such a fun day for you.
但我想帮忙 因为今天肯定特别有趣啊
You're going to have a lot of surprises. This going to be like um, like A Christmas Carol.
你会收到很多惊喜 这就像《圣诞颂歌》一样啊
OK. You know? Christmas Carol day for you. All of your-- all of your old friends.
好 你知道吗?今天是你《圣诞颂歌》一样的日子 你所有的老朋友
Really? Yeah, like your age are going to be here. And new friends.
真的吗?对 跟你差不多大的老朋友都会来 还有新朋友
You're going to be like Ebenezer Scrooge. Who?
你就像埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇一样 谁?
You don't even know who that is. It's an American, famous, old person. but I love you.
你连他都不知道 是一位很出名的美国老人 不过我爱你
And I have something special for you, that's most important.
我给你准备了点东西 这才是重点
I didn't just come here to say happy birthday. Hold on. OK.
我不光是来说生日快乐的 等一下 好
I-- it's something that you're going to really, really enjoy.
我 你肯定会特别特别喜欢这个的
And that you're going to need. OK. She left. She has nothing.
你也会很需要它 好 她走了 她什么礼物都给我没准备
It's for you. Hey. Hey, wait. This is-- you have to learn how to do it.
这是送你的 嘿 嘿 等一下 你得学学怎么用
It's not that simple but-- OK. You have to be careful.
没那么简单 好 你得小心点
You have a little key and everything. Look at this.
这有一把钥匙 看
And you can put your old people accessories here. Like if you need like your glasses and--
你可以把自己的老人补给都放在这里 比如如果你需要老花镜的话
What is this, coupons? It's coupons.
这是什么 优惠券?是优惠券
Thank you so much. Maybe you don't need it in the next 30 years, but you will. I will.
太感谢你了 或许你以后30年都用不到 但总有一天你会用到的 我会的
So put like a little cover-- OK. --and you will. I love you.
所以用保护罩给它盖起来 准备到时候用 好 我爱你
Thank you so much for being here. Go, go, go. Try it. OK.
非常感谢你能来 来来来 试一下 好呀