百威啤酒创意广告 男人间的友谊
日期:2017-12-11 15:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I'm not usually... but...
我通常不会...但是...
I've never really been into this sappy, corny, mushy garbage.
我从来不会说这种愚蠢的、过时的、肉麻的假话。
You know what? I'm going for it.
你知道吗?我这次豁出去了。
You are completely and utterly awesome, great.
你真的是超棒,超好。
I'm glad you showed up in my life.
我很高兴你出现在我的生命中。
I could never get through this world without you.
没有你,我可能无法在这个世界上生存下来。
You are really close to my heart.
你真的是如此贴近我的心。
I think I'm about to cry. You better not.
我想我要哭了。你最好不要这样。

百威啤酒创意广告 男人间的友谊

Every single time I get down, get down, there you are.
每一次当我情绪失落,你都在。
You are always have my back, my back.
你总是为我撑腰。
I'm so glad you're alive.
我真高兴你还活着。
It's like all these tiny little things.
就像这些琐碎的小事...
Yes, yes, things are serious and kind of important.
是的是的,事情很严重,而且很重要。
You've got to hold it like a baby bird and please be quiet.
你必须像握着一只鸟宝宝一样,安静下来。
Listen, hear that?
听,听到了吗?
That's a little something I like to call friendship.
这就是我要称之为'友谊'的东西。

分享到