怪兽卡车赛车手"掘墓者"
日期:2017-12-01 08:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
3b_+PKsEpx(MRL_]Pj1NxKRBg)V

I've gotten several nicknames.
我有好几个外号
One of the biggest ones that stick out in my mind was One Run Anderson.
我记得最清楚也最响亮的一个是“一跑定胜安德森”
I would run one time, and I'm gonna tell you right now,
我只跑一轮,而且,我可告诉你喔
you'd better have your cameras ready, because it was gonna be one big bad run.
你最好把相机准备好了,因为我的路子野着呐
I'm Dennis Anderson, and I'm the Original Grave Digger.
我是丹尼斯·安德森,“如假包换的掘墓者”
If you don't know what a monster truck is, it's because you're a concrete-cruisin' city slicker.
如果你还不知道什么是“怪兽卡车”,那时因为你是一个只走寻常路的城里人
The definition of a monster truck is
什么叫“怪兽卡车”
it has to have a 66-43 Terra tire, meaning 66 inches tall, 43 inches wide,
它必须得是配备了66-43规格,也即66英寸高、43英寸厚的越野轮胎,
and normally they are around 10 to 12 foot tall and 12 foot wide,
通常有10-12英尺高,12英尺宽
and they usually weigh about 10 to 12 thousand pounds.
重达1万到1.2万磅重的卡车
That's what a monster truck is.
怪兽卡车就长这样
My goal in life as a kid growing up is I wanted to be this big farmer.
我小时候的梦想是长大了当一个了不起的农民
是是是

v|9).Nrwgk5dFmTMd

It never really was a goal in life for me to be a pro Monster Jam truck driver.
我从未真相想过要成为一名专业的怪兽卡车司机
Dennis Anderson, and the Grave Digger!
现在上场的是“掘墓者”……丹尼斯·安德森!
The whole legacy of Grave Digger, this right here was the first stepping stone.
在整个“掘墓者”传奇里,这一台算是元老级别的了
My goal in life as I was building this truck was to have a big, nice shop with a concrete floor,
当初组装这台车的时候,我的人生梦想是开一个带混凝土地板的漂亮大商店
because I built this thing in a tin chicken house.
因为这玩意儿我是在一个马口铁鸡圈里鼓捣出来的
I call it my empire, and it's the Grave Digger Empire here, now up to nine Grave Diggers.
我把它当成是我的帝国,这里就是“掘墓者帝国”,现在我已经有9台掘墓者了
We've built 32 Grave Digger trucks in the last 34 years.
过去34年里,我们造了32太掘墓者
This is the dino room, my most favorite place on the property.
这是测试间,也是整个这里我最喜欢的地方
1500 horsepower, and we're gonna see a test pull right now.
调到1500马力,我们来看一场拉力测试
Yeah, baby!
宝贝儿,表现不错!
Trust me, I have paid my dues all the way down the line.
相信我,我在这条路上吃的苦够多了
I have fractured my back, I've broke my shoulder,
我的背骨折过,肩膀骨折过
I've broke my ribs, I've broke my nose a couple of times, I've broke my arms.
肋骨断过,鼻子也伤了好几次,胳膊也受过伤
When you talk about living a dream, that's this old guy right here.
说到实现梦想,这里这个老头就是例子
I never have grown up, I still love toys, and that's why Grave Digger is what it is today.
我一直都没长大,我现在还喜欢玩玩具,所以才有了今天的掘墓者

_YS=y7jIpCFW|L~Wr_2rysDErGAb;szB0R^Me2vi
分享到
重点单词
  • legacyn. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物 adj. [计算机]旧系统
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • definitionn. 定义,阐释,清晰度
  • tiren. 轮胎,金属圈 v. 使疲倦,厌烦
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • tinn. 罐头,锡,听头 adj. 锡制的 vt. 镀锡于
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • concreteadj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的 n. 水泥,混凝土