(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Our expression today is "you are having visions", from the film "Inferno".
我们今天要说的表达是you are having visions,出自电影《但丁密码》。
It tells about a professor who is working to stop a virus from killing people.
这部电影讲述的是一位竭力阻止一个让许多人丧命的病毒的故事。
But he lost his memory.
但是他失去了记忆。
Listen for the saying "you are having visions".
留意听一下you are having visions这个说法。
Why was someone shooting at you?
为什么会有人冲你开枪?
Everything is out of focus.
我什么都记不清了。
Professor, you are having visions, aren't you?
教授,你出现幻觉了,是吧?
The people behind this will do anything to protect the truth.
幕后之人会竭尽全力的保护真相。
You have no idea what they're capable of.
你不知道他们能做什么。
So, what is the meaning "you are having visions"?
那么,you are having visions的意思是什么呢?
Is it you see very well or you see things that others do not see?
是你看得很清楚还是你看到了别人看不到的东西?
Listen again. Did you have the right answer?
再听一遍。你知道正确答案了吗?
Why was someone shooting at you?
为什么会有人冲你开枪?
Everything is out of focus.
我什么都记不清了。
Professor, you are having visions, aren't you?
教授,你出现幻觉了,是吧?
The saying "you are having visions" means you are seeing things that others do not.
you are having visions这个说法的含义是指你看到了别人看不到的东西。
A "vision" is something that you see like a picture in your mind.
"vision"是指你看到的出现在你脑中的一幅画面。
The "vision" can be imagined and sometimes it appears to be real.
这种"vision"可以想象出来,有时会变为现实。
In the movie, the professor is having visions seeing things that frighten him.
在这部电影中,这位教授就可看到了让他害怕的画面。
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Ambor.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》,我是安博尔。