(单词翻译:单击)
You have been in the same movie, right? Did you meet?
你们一起拍过电影 是吗 你们那时候见过对方吗
No, we didn't. But I've been a fan since the Larry Sanders Show.
没有 但我从放《拉里·桑德斯秀》那会儿起就是她的粉丝了
How dare you!
骗鬼呢你
You were both in Legally Blonde.
你们都参与过《律政俏佳人》的拍摄
Was it Legally Blonde 2 you were both in?
那么《律政2》 也都参演了吗
He is trying to gloss over the fact that I met him but he didn't meet me if you know what I mean.
他在掩盖事实 真相是我见过他 他却没见过我 不知道你有没有听懂我的意思
Oh, hang on. Really?
等会儿 真的吗
It is hard to be a leading man you don't notice the person who's playing the Sheriff's Wife, which would be me. OK.
作为男主角 你不大可能不认识州长夫人的扮演者 也就是我
There's so much going on when you acted that position.
那是因为当时发生了很多事

Reese Witherspoon just announced she'd like to make Legally Blonde 3. Yeah.
瑞茜·威瑟彭斯刚刚宣布《律政3》即将开拍
Would you be into such a thing?
你们会出演吗
We put the band back together? Let's do it.
原班人马重新上阵吗 来啊
I mean the truth is you really can't make Legally Blonde 3 without the Sheriff's Wife. I think everyone—
而且没有州长夫人 你们还真拍不了《律政3》 我觉得——
She needs to be there. Yeah. Yeah.
对 州长夫人一定要在
You know I was out of town doing a stand-up gig.
我有一次在外面录制一个脱口秀节目
I've done other work besides Legally Blonde 2. Absolutely, yes.
当时除了《律政2》我还拍过很多其他的戏 当然
Which I loved.
那些戏我都很喜欢
I went into a gym for a day pass and a woman recognized me.
我那时在体育馆取票 有位女士认出我来了
Legally Blonde 2 is the only movie she'd ever seen.
《律政2》是她看过的唯一一部电影
And she took me around the gym, she was like you're Reena and I said my name is Mary Lynn.
她把我带到体育馆外面 说 你是里娜 我说我的真名叫玛丽·琳
She said you're Reena from Legally Blonde 2.
她说你就是《律政2》里的里娜
Oh, yeah. That was my character's name.
对 那是我出演的角色名
She hadn't seen any other films ever?
她从没看过其他电影吗
No, she was like a martial arts champion and she just watched Legally Blonde 2 over and over to get pumped up.
没有 她好像是一个柔术冠军 训练的时候就一遍遍的看《律政2》来给自己鼓劲儿
I've seen heat a lot and casino.
这种我在赌场倒是见过不少
Yeah. How many times have you seen Legally Blonde 2?
那你看过几遍《律政2》
Well, I actually ran into Bob Newheart—
我又一次偶然碰见过鲍勃·纽哈特
No, really I ran into Bob Newheart who was in Legally Blonde 2 which I didn't know.
应该说我遇见过鲍勃·纽哈特 他也演过《律政2》 但我不知道
Yes, the Sheriff's brother.
对 他演的是州长的兄弟
When I met him he introduced me to Mrs. Newhart.
我遇见他时 他向我介绍了他的妻子
Was it really? That is not true. There are much better movies—there are much worse movies than Legally Blonde 2.
这是真的吗 不是 这个其实还算不错啦——比《律政2》烂的电影又不是没有
Yeah. That's why we need to do three to kind of win everybody back.
嗯 这就是我们要拍第三部挽回观众的原因
