(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
We all have two ears.
我们都有两只耳朵 。
All Ears
“所有的耳朵”
What then could this expression mean?
那么这个表述是什么意思呢?
Let’s listen with both ears.
让我们竖起耳朵来听一下 。
Where were you at the big meeting today?
今天那么重要的会议你去哪了?
That was today? I completely forgot!
是今天么?我完全忘记了!
Tell me what I missed. I’m all ears!
跟我说下我错过了什么 。我洗耳恭听!
You missed a lot of drama. Two people quit!
你错过了一场大戏 。两个人退出了!
Right in the meeting!? What?
就在会议上!?
If you are “all ears,”you are very interested in hearing something.You want to know all the details of a major event.
如果你说“All Ears”, 就是你非常有兴趣听一些事情 。你想知道一件大事的所有细节 。
You can also say this to someone to let them know that you’re listeniing closely.
你也可以跟某个人说这个词组 让他们知道 你在认真地听 。
All Ears
洗耳恭听
And that’s English in a Minute!
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目!