天真与经验之歌(MP3+中英字幕):第30篇 天使
日期:2017-11-03 14:14

(单词翻译:单击)

The Angel
天使

I dreamt a dream! What can it mean?
我做了一个梦!怎么说得清?
And that I was a maiden Queen
梦见我竟是个女王,还没有结婚:
Guarded by an Angel mild:
被一个温柔的天使护卫:
Witless woe was ne'er beguiled!
却并不能排遣我愚蠢的伤悲!
And I wept both night and day,
我总是在哭泣,夜晚和白天
And he wiped my tears away;
他总是把我的泪水擦干,
And I wept both day and night,
我总是在哭泣,白天和夜晚,
And hid from him my heart's delight.
我心中的欢悦却向他隐瞒。
angel

So he took his wings, and fled;
因此他就展翅飞走:
Then the morn blushed rosy red.
清晨抹上玫魂红的娇羞:
I dried my tears, and armed my fears
我擦干了眼泪,开始武装,
With ten thousand shields and spears.
用一万副盾牌与长矛使我不心慌。
Soon my Angel came again;
不久我的天使又飞回:
I was armed, he came in vain;
我却已武装戒备,他这是白费:
For the time of youth was fled,
青春的时光早已不知去向,
And grey hairs were on my head.
我的头上也已白发苍苍。

分享到
重点单词
  • guardedadj. 谨慎的,提防的,被防卫的 动词guard的过去
  • delightn. 高兴,快乐 v. (使)高兴,(使)欣喜
  • mildadj. 温和的,柔和的
  • vainadj. 徒劳的,无效的,自负的,虚荣的