特朗普每周电视讲话:重振美国的方式(2)
日期:2017-10-18 09:03

(单词翻译:单击)

From Texas to Louisiana, from Florida to Puerto Rico, and always the US Virgin Islands,and everywhere in between
从德克萨斯到路易斯安那,从弗罗里达到波多黎各,还有维京群岛,
that has been affected by these terrible storms:
以及遭受暴风肆虐的所有地方的人们:
we will endure and come back stronger than ever before.
一切终将结束,我们会以强者姿态归来。
Earlier this week, I visited the hardworking citizens of North Dakota to promote our vision for tax cuts and tax reform
本周早些时候,我拜访了北达科他州勤劳的居民,向他们推广我们的减税及税收改革政策,
that will create opportunity and prosperity for millions and millions of Americans.
这些政策将为数以百万的美国人创造就业机会,带来经济繁荣。
As President, I am committed to pursuing an economic policy that lifts up all of our citizens,
作为总统,我致力于推行改善居民生活的经济政策,
provides hope for all of our communities, and generates wealth for everyday hardworking people and it's about time.
为社区带来希望,为勤勉之人创造财富,此刻正当时。
Since January, we've already created 1.2 million jobs. Unemployment is near a 16-year low.
自1月以来,新增就业岗位达120万。失业率创近16年来新低。
Wages are rising. But for our economy to truly take off like it should,
工资收入也在攀升。但是,要使经济真正实现理想目标的腾飞,
we must cut taxes and reform our badly-broken tax system.
我们必须减免税收并改革糟糕透顶的税收体系。

分享到
重点单词
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • promotevt. 促进,提升,升迁; 发起; 促销
  • endurevt. 忍耐,容忍 vi. 持久,持续
  • affectedadj. 受影响的,受感动的,受疾病侵袭的 adj. 做
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • reformv. 改革,改造,革新 n. 改革,改良
  • prosperityn. 繁荣,兴旺