(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Today's phrase is "they tracked you," from the film Jason Bourne.
今天的短语是they tracked you,出自电影《谍影重重》。
The movie is about a former intelligence agent running from officials.
这部电影讲述的是前情报局特工逃离官方追捕的故事。
He is unable to remember his past.
他记不起自己的过去了。
Watch for the phrase "they tracked you."
留意一下they tracked you这个短语。
Facial recognition got a hit.
面部识别锁定了。
Jesus Christ that's Jason Bourne.
天哪,那是杰森·伯恩。
There's a demonstration in front of the Greek parliament building.
在希腊议会大楼前有一场示威游行。
I think she'll use it as cover.
我认为她会用其当作掩护。
They tracked you. We got to move.
他们追踪到你了。我们要转移了。
So what do you think "they tracked you" means?
那么你觉得they tracked you是什么意思呢?
Is it: they followed you or they called you?
是他们跟踪你还是他们给你打电话呢?
Listen again. Check your answer.
再听一遍。验证一下你的答案。
There's a demonstration in front of the Greek parliament building.
在希腊议会大楼前有一场示威游行。
I think she'll use it as cover.
我认为她会用其当作掩护。
They tracked you. We got to move.
他们追踪到你了。我们要转移了。
They tracked you means they followed you.
They tracked you意指他们跟踪你。
In this case, "track" is a verb. It means to follow someone or something.
在这里,track是一个动词。其含义是跟踪某人或某物。
In the movie, the man and woman were hiding from people.
在这部电影中,该男子和女子一直在躲避人群,
She was tracked or followed so they had to keep moving to avoid capture.
由于她被跟踪了,所以她们必须不停地移动以免被捕。
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Ambor.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》,我是安博尔。