(单词翻译:单击)
We call the seats the passenger seats and the driver's seat.
我们把那些座位叫做乘客座位和驾驶员座位 。
The right side of the car is usually called the passenger side of the car.
车的右侧通常称为乘客侧 。
I "get comfortable for my drive" — for my commute — notice we use drive there as a noun; it can be a verb and a noun.
我“舒服地坐在座位上准备开车”——注意到“drive”这词在这里作名词 。它既能作动词,又能作名词 。
"I put my coffee mug into the cup holder."
“我把咖啡杯放在杯托上 。”
A mug, "mug," is just a big cup.
马克杯(mug)是大杯子 。
We talk about coffee mugs, they're big cups that you put your coffee into.
我们所说的咖啡马克杯,就是指装咖啡的大杯子 。
In many cars, there is a special place for a cup or a bottle, and that's called a cup holder, "holder."
很多汽车里都有专门放杯子或瓶子的地方,那样的地方叫做杯托(holder) 。
It holds the cup so you can have your coffee in your car.
它承托杯子,这样你就能在汽车里放咖啡 。
I "put the keys in the ignition."
我“将钥匙插入点火开关里 。”
The keys are, of course, what starts your car.
这钥匙当然是你用来发动汽车的 。
It's the piece of metal that you open your car door with — you unlock it.
它也是你打开车门的一块金属 。
Well, you also start the car with your keys, and you put them into something called the ignition.
是的,你还用钥匙发动汽车,你把它插入点火开关里 。
And, the ignition, "ignition," is the part of the car that starts the engine.
点火开关(ignition)是汽车发动引擎的部位 。
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!