夏洛的网(MP3+中英字幕) 第170期:上集市去(8)
日期:2017-10-16 14:02

(单词翻译:单击)

"Look out, the people are coming-oming-oming!" shouted the gander. "Cheese it, cheese it, cheese it!"
“小心,人们来了——来了——来了!”公鹅叫道。“安静——安静——安静!”
The big truck with Mr. Arable at the wheel backed slowly down toward the barnyard.
阿拉布尔先生握住大卡车的方向盘,慢慢地倒车,朝谷仓院子开来。
Lurvy and Mr. Zuckerman walked alongside.
勒维和朱克曼先生走在车旁边。
Fern and Avery were standing in the body of the truck hanging on to the sideboards.
弗恩和艾弗里站在车厢里,靠着侧板。
"Listen to me," whispered the old sheep to Wilbur.
“听我说,”老羊悄悄对威尔伯说,
"When they open the crate and try to put you in,
“当他们打开板条箱让你进去的时候,
struggle! Don't go without a tussle.
你要挣扎!不要乖乖地去。
Pigs always resist when they are being loaded."
猪给装上车时总是要反抗的。”
"If I struggle I'll get dirty," said Wilbur.
“我一挣扎身子就会弄脏的。”威尔伯说。
"Never mind that - do as I say! Struggle!
“别管这个——你照我说的做!要挣扎!
If you were to walk into the crate without resisting,
如果你毫无反抗,乖乖地进板条箱,
Zuckerman might think you were bewitched.
朱克曼先生会以为你中邪了。
He'd be scared to go to the Fair."
他会不敢上集市去的。”
Templeton poked his head up through the straw.
坦普尔顿从麦草里探出头来。
"Struggle if you must," said he,
“该挣扎你就得挣扎,”它说,
"but kindly remember that I'm hiding down here in this crate
“不过请好心记住,我躺在木箱下面这里,
and I don't want to be stepped on,
我不想给踩着
or kicked in the face,
或者给踢脸,
or pummeled, or crushed in any way,
或者给压了,或者给撞了,
or squashed, or buffeted about,
或者给踏扁,或者给顶了,
or bruised, or lacerated, or scarred, or biffed.
或者给挤伤,或者给弄破皮,或者给吓了,或者给蹬了。
Just watch what you're doing, Mr. Radiant,
就是请动作小心些,光彩照人先生,
when they get shoving you in!"
当他们推你进来的时候,拜托拜托!”

分享到
重点单词
  • radiantadj. 发光的,明亮的,辐射的
  • craten. 板条箱,篓子,旧汽车 vt. 装进纸条箱
  • tusslen. 扭打,斗争,论争 vi. 扭打,打斗
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层
  • bruisedadj. [医]青肿的;瘀紫的 v. 擦伤(bruise
  • fernn. 羊齿植物,蕨
  • wheeln. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转 vi. 旋转,转动
  • arableadj. 可耕的,适合种植的 n. 可耕地