天真与经验之歌(MP3+中英字幕):第1篇 天真之歌序诗
日期:2017-08-30 14:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Introduction
天真之歌序诗

Piping down the valleys wild,
我吹着枚笛从荒谷走下来
Piping songs of pleasant glee,
吹着愉快欢欣的歌,
On a cloud I saw a child,
我看见云端上有一个小孩。
And he laughing said to me:
他乐呵呵地对我说。
'Pipe a song about a Lamb!'
吹一支小羔羊的歌吧:
So I piped with merry cheer.
我便吹得如痴如醉,
'Piper, pipe that song again.'
吹笛人再吹一遍吧——
So I piped: he wept to hear.
我就吹了,他听着却掉了泪。
Introduction

'Drop thy pipe, thy happy pipe;
放下你的风笛,你美好的风笛
Sing thy songs of happy cheer!'
唱一些欢乐的曲调,
So I sung the same again,
我就又把它重新唱起,
While he wept with joy to hear.
他听着、高兴得眼泪直掉。
'Piper, sit thee down and write
吹笛人你坐下来写点吧,
In a book, that all may read.'
写成一本书让大伙都读到——
So he vanished from my sight;
他说完就消失在我眼前,
And I plucked a hollow reed,
我就摘了一根空心的芦苇草。
And I made a rural pen,
我做成一枝乡土味的笔,
And I stained the water clear,
我把它往清清的水里一蘸,
And I wrote my happy songs
我写下我快乐的歌曲,
Every child may joy to hear.
孩子们个个都听得喜欢。

分享到