特朗普每周电视讲话:圆美国梦(1)
日期:2017-08-14 18:09

(单词翻译:单击)

My fellow Americans,
我的美国同胞们,
As we celebrate American Dream Week at the White House, we continue to see incredible results.
本周我们在白宫庆祝美国梦,我们在继续见到难以置信的成果。
This week, the Dow Jones Industrial average reached an all-time high. Never ever has it been so high.
本周,道琼斯平均工业指数达到有史以来的最高水平,从未有如此的高点。
In May, the unemployment rate hit a 16-year low.
五月份,失业率在16年以来是最低的。
And last quarter, real GDP growth increased to 2.6%.
过去的这个季度,GDP实际增长上涨到2。6%。
Prosperity is coming back to our shores, because we're putting American workers and families first.
繁荣在回到我们的海岸,因为我们把美国的员工们和美国的家人们放在了第一位。
The American dream has always been about doing what we love, and doing it for the people we love.
美国梦一直是做我们爱做的事情,为我们爱的人们做这些事情。
Whether serving in the armed forces, manufacturing goods, or starting a small business,
不管是在军队上服役,生产商品,或者在开办小企业,
our citizens pursue their aspirations and improve the lives of millions in countless, countless ways.
我们的公民在追逐他们的期望,在用无数的方式改善数百万人们的生活。
Yet, for too long, the dreams of many Americans have been put out of reach by Washington.
然而,在太长时间里,华盛顿一直让众多人们的梦想遥遥无期。

分享到
重点单词
  • pursuev. 追捕,追求,继续从事
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • prosperityn. 繁荣,兴旺