(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
We all know that hiting is not good behavior.
我们都知道打击不是一件好事 。
To Hit My Stride
达到最佳状态
So why is "hitting your stride" a good thing?
那么为什么“hitting your stride”会是件好事呢?
What are you reading? Julia Child's biography.
你在看什么?茱莉亚·查尔德的传记 。
Is the book any good? Yes!
这本书有什么作用吗?当然!
What I really love about Julia Child is that she did not hit her stride as a cooking expert until later in life.
我真正喜欢茱莉亚·查尔德的是她直到晚年才成为了烹饪专家,达到了她的最佳状态 。
That's interesting. I guess we all hit our strides at different times in life.
很有趣 。我想我们都能在人生的不同阶段达到最佳状态 。
When you "hit your stride," you have become comfortable with doing something, and you are good at it.
你“hit your stride”的时候,就表明你很喜欢你现在所做的事,而且也很擅长 。
This expression comes from running.
这个表达起源于跑步 。
When a runner hits their stride, they are moving quickly, and at a fast speed.
跑步者达到最佳状态的时候,他们就跑的很快,速度惊人 。
And taht's English in a Minute!
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目!