莎士比亚十四行诗全集(MP3+中英字幕):第130篇
日期:2017-08-19 09:24

(单词翻译:单击)

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
我情人的眼睛绝不像太阳,
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
即便是珊瑚也远比她的朱唇红亮,
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
雪若算白,她的胸膛便算褐色苍苍,
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
若美发是金丝,她满头黑丝长。
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
曾见过似锦玫瑰红白相间,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
却见不到她脸上有这样的晕光;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
有若干种香味叫人闻之欲醉,
love

Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我情人的口里却吐不出这样的芬芳。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
我喜欢聆听她的声音,但我明白
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
悦耳的音乐比她的更甜美铿锵。
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
我承认我从没有见过仙女的步态,
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
反正我爱人只能在大地上徜徉。
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
老天在上,尽管有所谓美女盖世无双,
As any she belied with false compare.
可我爱人和她们相比,却也旗鼓相当。

分享到