莎士比亚十四行诗全集(MP3+中英字幕):第121篇
日期:2017-08-10 09:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Tis better to be vile than vile esteem'd,
冰清玉洁反蒙不辩的沉冤,
When not to be receives reproach of being,
倒不如去作恶又不受恶名牵缠;
And the just pleasure lost which is so deem'd
所谓合法爱的快乐早已经消失,
Not by our feeling but by others' seeing:
它徒投俗好,无视我们自身的情感。
For why should others false adulterate eyes
为什么别人的挑逗卖俏的目光
Give salutation to my sportive blood?
欲把我动荡不安的天性点燃?
Or on my frailties why are frailer spies,
为什么更脆弱的人要窥视我的弱点,
I love You

Which in their wills count bad what I think good?
我以为善者他们却恣意称为卑贱?
No, I am that I am, and they that level
不,我就是我,任他们对我恶言相加,
At my abuses reckon up their own:
不过是暴露他们自己的丑恶嘴脸。
I may be straight, though they themselves be bevel;
他们可以弯腰驼背,我们却要挺直腰杆,
By their rank thoughts my deeds must not be shown;
他们龌龊的思想岂可把我们的行为评判!
Unless this general evil they maintain,
除非他们坚信这样一种异端:
All men are bad, and in their badness reign.
全人类都是坏蛋,作恶是他们的本钱。

分享到