(单词翻译:单击)
演讲文本
The purpose of this project is, one: I hate not remembering things that I've done in the past.
项目的目的是,第一:我不喜欢忘记自己过去做过的事情。
There's all these things that I've done with my life that I have no recollection of unless someone brings it up,
有很多我之前做过的事情,我都想不起来了,直到有人提起来的时候,
and sometimes I think, "Oh yeah, that's something that I did."
我或许才能想起来,“对哦,我还做过这件事情。”
And something that I realized early on in the project was that if I wasn't doing anything interesting,
在这个项目开始的早期阶段,我发现如果今天过的不是很有趣,
I would probably forget to record the video.
我可能会忘记录制视频。
So the day -- the first time that I forgot, it really hurt me,
所以有一天,当我第一次忘记录制视频的时候,我非常的难过,
because it's something that I really wanted to -- from the moment that I turned 30,
我真的不想漏掉自己的生活记录。从我三十岁那时起,
I wanted to keep this project going until forever, and having missed that one second, I realized,
我就希望能够将这个项目延续到我死掉,而漏录了那天的一秒钟,我意识到,
it just kind of created this thing in my head where I never forgot ever again.
某种意义上,这让我的脑子再也不会忘记这件事情了。
So if I live to see 80 years of age, I'm going to have a five-hour video that encapsulates 50 years of my life.
所以如果我能活到80岁,我的视频能够达到5个小时长度,浓缩了我50年的生活。
When I turn 40, I'll have a one-hour video that includes just my 30s.
当我到了40岁的时候,是1个小时,从我30岁开始算。
This has really invigorated me day-to-day, when I wake up, to try and do something interesting with my day.
这个项目让我每天醒来都生龙活虎,想着今天要做哪些有趣的事情才好。
Now, one of the things that I have issues with is that, as the days and weeks and months go by,
现在,我要处理的问题之一就是,随着时间一天一天、一个月一个月的过去,
time just seems to start blurring and blending into each other and, you know,
日子似乎变得模糊起来,边界变得不那么明显,你们知道,
I hated that, and visualization is the way to trigger memory.
我不喜欢这种感觉,而可以看见的影像是激发回忆的方式。
视频及简介
演讲简介:
你的生命中曾经有过很多美妙、欢乐、或伤感的时刻,那么你是如何记录这些时刻的呢?栗山·塞萨尔导演发起了一个项目,每天都为自己录制一秒钟,记录下生活的瞬间。