(单词翻译:单击)
I guess it is pretty green. To me, it's not.
我想这是挺绿的 。但对我来说,这还不够 。
It wasn't just always all green. Now I'm quite green.
并非仅仅是把所有东西都弄成绿色 。现在,我只是比较绿 。
My name is Elizabeth Sweetheart, and I am the green lady.
我叫伊丽莎白·斯威特哈特 。我就是“绿女士” 。
Everything is green.
一切都是绿色 。
I bought green counter, and then I got green knobs, and then all the accessories.
我买了绿色的柜台,这个把手也是绿的,还有所有这些配件 。
We even painted the front door green.
我们还把前门也漆成了绿色 。
If I find something that I really like, in terms of clothing and what I wear, I make it green.
发现我特别喜欢的,我是说衣服,穿的的时候,我就把它染成绿色 。
These are my overalls.
这些是我的工装 。
I grew up with my family in Nova Scotia, and they didn't know what to do with me.
我是在家人的陪伴下在新斯科舍省长大的,我的家人都不知道拿我怎么办 。
I wanted to be an artist.
我想成为一个艺术家 。
I started wearing green when my dad invited me to visit Florida.
我穿绿色是从我爸爸请我去佛罗里达的时候开始的 。
It was really exciting for me to go,
我非常兴奋,
because we hadn't really connected and he didn't really care for an artist.
因为我们平时的交流不多,他也不喜欢艺术家 。
The water is aqua-green, deep rich greens.
那里的水是水绿色的,深而且丰富的绿 。
I painted all the palm trees.
我把棕榈树都画成绿色 。
And from that point on, I started adding little bits of green,
从那时起,我就一点一点地添置绿色的东西,
because it was like a lucky day that dad asked me to go visit.
因为爸爸邀请我去佛罗里达的那天是个幸运日 。
It's been, I don't know, 17 to 20 years.
那已经是17到20年前的事了,我记不清了 。
I continue to wear green because the way I dress makes other people smile and say "Oh, the Green Lady!" "Can I have a selfie with you?"
我坚持穿绿色,因为这种穿衣风格能给他人带来快乐,他们会说,“啊!是那个‘绿女士’!”“可以和您合张影吗?”
I think people really, really like the belief that you like something enough to really carry it through.
崇尚什么就把它坚持到底,我觉得大家真的特别喜欢这个理念 。
When you're young, you tend to think you look good in black.
年轻的时候,你认为你穿黑色都漂亮 。
As you get older, you realize color is so much fun!
随着年龄的增长,你会觉得颜色实在是太有趣了!
I will continue to be green, 'cause it's so positive.
我会继续做一个绿女士,因为这样做很美好 。
I think when it's not, then I'll change to my next favorite thing.
如果有一天我不再这样认为了,我就会转到其他我喜欢的事情上 。