(单词翻译:单击)
I've never watched an NFL football game.
我从来没看过美国橄榄球联盟的比赛
However, I feel that I have the size, the speed and the agility to maybe make it in the NFL.
但我觉得我块头够大,速度够快,也足够敏捷,可以去参加美国橄榄球联盟的比赛了
My pants are falling down. I'm about to kick the football for the first time.
我裤子要掉了 。我要第一次踢足球了
Please welcome my coach, Rich.
欢迎我的教练,瑞奇
Hi, Rich. How are you doing? Good. How are you doing? OK.
你好 。感觉怎么样?很好 。你呢?还不错
Now do you think I can make it in the NFL?
你觉得我现在能加入美国橄榄球联盟吗
Well—That pause told me all I need to know.
嗯——你这个停顿说明了一切
Oh! Oh! That wind!
哦,都怪风
Why did you have me doing all of those drills?
我为什么要做这么多训练
Just purely for my entertainment.
我自己看着好玩
But tonight I'm going to be doing it in front of how many thousand raiders fans?
但我今晚就要在多少雷德士队的粉丝面前表演来着
65,000. 65,000? They are a nice bunch, right? They are very passionate.
65,000 。65,000?他们脾气还行吧?他们很热情
I have laid out a traditional English spread.
我布置了一桌传统的英国美食盛宴
Nice cucumber sandwiches. That is going to go pretty well with these guys.
有好吃的黄瓜三明治 。这些人应该会喜欢的
Lovely dry champagne with a strawberry, anyone?
配着草莓的好喝的香槟,有人想要吗
The most successful raider ever.
史上最强的入侵者
You think about it? I'm getting the feeling that people really are interested in my British spread here.
你觉得呢?我觉得人们对我的英国大餐很感兴趣
So I figure if you can't beat them, let's join them. Let's get in there and do some tailgating.
如果无法打败他们,就加入他们 。我们去跟他们聊聊
You think you're going to win today? Oh, yeah. Yeah. Plenty of fun.
你觉得今天能赢吗?嗯,没错 。很好玩
Lots of sex. Sex? Oh, sets.
很多性 。性?哦,人
Let me see your touchdown dance. Go. Go. Oh, it's beautiful. Touchdown! Oh! Oh!
表演你下你们的庆祝舞蹈 。开始!哇,太帅了!哇哦!
I'm so sorry you had to see that. I'm so sorry you had to see that.
真抱歉让你看到了这个,抱歉 。
Don't let it scar your football experience. OK?
别让这段造成你对足球的心理阴影,好吗
Who here thinks they could kick a field goal. This guy? OK. Put your beer down.
这里有人能在场外踢的吗?这个人吗?把啤酒放下 。
Oh! Not as easy as it looks, is it?
真的踢起来没看起来那么简单
Come and gather around if you want to see the raiders spelling bee. All right? Coming. Here we go.
有人想看雷士德队拼写单词的吗,围过来 。好,开始啦
Spell the raiders's player, Lee Smith. L-E-E-S-M-I-TH. He's absolutely right. A point to you.
拼写lee smith 。L-E-E-S-M-I-TH 。完全正确!得一分 。
Sebastien Genikowski.
Sebastien Genikowski
Nate Allen. N-A-T-E A-L-L-E-N. You're absolutely right.
Nate Allen. N-A-T-E A-L-L-E-N,全对
Chimdi Chenwa. C-H-I-M-BWE. Oh, I'm so sorry.
C-H-I-M-BWE...哦,抱歉
We're winners today, baby. We're tailgating.
亲爱的,我们赢啦,赢啦
Tonight I am here to drill a field goal.
今晚我会踢到场外的目标
OK, James. You've got this. You've got it.
好的詹姆斯,你能做到,你可以的
All right, James. CBS's James Corden is here.
没事的,詹姆斯 。有请哥伦比亚电视台的柯登
Let's find out if he is all talk or action.
让我们来检验一下他是有真本事还是只会说空话
You might want to stick to television.
你们大概只想着盯着电视
Don't do it. I don't need your charity. I let you down.
别这样,我不需要你们的怜悯,我的确让你们失望了
I let down my friends, I let my family down and I let a nation down, I let the Raider Nation down.
我让我的朋友们失望了,让我的家人失望了,让我的国家失望了,我让雷士德队失望了
But the raiders saw my potential, and they invited me to try again, under one condition.
但是雷士德队发现了我的潜力,他们邀请我再试一次,只有一个条件
They move the ball back 10 yards.
他们把球往回移了10码
The odds were stacked against me.
局势对我很不利
Back by popular demand. James Corden.
我还是很受欢迎,詹姆斯·柯登 。
This time from the 30-yard-line. Here we go.
这次是30码 。来吧