篮球英文堂(MP3+中英字幕) 第125期:保罗 放下过去 从心开始
日期:2017-07-07 15:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Chris Paul now goes to the Rockets
克里斯-保罗现在转会去了火箭队
You don't trade Chris Paul unless he said I want to be traded period
没有人会交易保罗,除非他下定决心真正想要被交易
Chris Paul is an elite NBA player worth more than a mass contract
克里斯-保罗是一个精英级别的NBA球员,他的价值远比这份大合同要大
How do you think that this is gonna affect the rest of NBA?
你认为这将会怎么影响NBA呢
Ah... It's great. I mean It's not gonna affect guys. It's just...
额,这很好,我说这并不会影响到其他人
It's just great that we're happy to see another super team is trying to get built
我们应该感到很开心又可以见证一个超级球队的建立
Do you think D'Antoni can do the same sort of thing with Chris Paul
你认为德安东尼能像和哈登一样跟保罗默契合作吗

保罗与哈登

that he did with Harden and can those two co-exist in the backcourt playing in the D'Antoni's system?
你认为哈登和保罗能够在德安东尼的体系下共存在后场吗
First of all, I love Chris Paul.
首先,我很喜欢保罗
He is one of the best point guards
他是联盟里最好的控卫之一
you know in any situation, he is gonna rock, he is gonna do his thing
不管什么情况下,他都会带来劲霸表现展示他的超强能力
They are the only team with puncher's chance to beat Warriors
他们将成为一支最有可能击败勇士的球队
He is dedicated to win and Houston is a possible place that can land another big star
保罗倾尽所有为了胜利,休斯顿也有可能再迎来一位巨星
I am excited to see what's gonna happen!
我对于接下来将发生的事情感到非常兴奋

更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂

分享到