(单词翻译:单击)
Hi I'm Jon Wiley. I'm the director of immersive design for Google VR and AR products.
你好,我是乔恩·威利。是谷歌VR和AR产品沉浸式设计的主管。
Right now, with current VR technology we're pretty good in terms of the visuals and the audio,
现在,就目前的VR技术来讲,在视觉和听觉方面还是非常不错的。
but what about the other three senses?
但是其他三种感官的发展情况怎么样呢?
After exploring automated technologies using robotics,
通过机器人学探索自动化技术以后,
we found that we could actually achieve a better quality simulation with well-trained humans.
我们发现可以配合经过训练的人员,来实现更好的模拟。
We call them Haptic Helpers, and they can simulate a wide range of experiences.
我们称之为触觉助手,他们可以模仿很多的体验。

Things like smelling perfume, reading a book, sitting by a fireplace or even petting a dog.
比如,闻香水,读书,坐在壁炉旁,甚至是逗宠物。
Figuring out how to simulate such a range of experiences has been challenging but rewarding.
识别怎样模仿这一系列的体验是很有挑战性的,但是也很有意义。
And our helpers inventiveness cannot be overstated.
我们没有夸大助手的创造性。
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
啊……
Our helpers are constantly updating their repertoires to stay up to date with the latest VR applications being released.
我们的助手持续更新它们的计算机指令以跟进最新发布的VR应用程序。
And the feedback we've gotten from early user testing has been incredible.
我们从早期测试中获得的反馈非常惊人。
Ow!
啊!
Click here to sign up as a beta tester.
点击这里可以加入测试。
