莎士比亚十四行诗全集(MP3+中英字幕):第71篇
日期:2017-06-21 10:52

(单词翻译:单击)

No longer mourn for me when I am dead
有一天你会听到阴郁的钟声
Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell
向世人宣告我已逃离这污秽的世界
Give warning to the world that I am fled
伴随最龌龊的蛆虫往另一世界安身,
From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:
我劝你千万不要为我而悲鸣。
Nay, if you read this line, remember not
还有,你读这诗行的时候千万别记挂
The hand that writ it; for I love you so
这写诗的手,因为我爱你至深,
That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot
惟愿被忘却在你甜甜的思绪里,
flower

If thinking on me then should make you woe.
我怕你想到我时会牵动愁心。
O, if, I say, you look upon this verse
哦,我说,如果你垂顾这诗句时,
When I perhaps compounded am with clay,
我或许已化作土石泥尘,
Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.
请不要重提我这可怜的名字,
But let your love even with my life decay,
只要你的爱与我的命同葬荒坟。
Lest the wise world should look into your moan
这样就不怕聪明人看透你的哀怨,
And mock you with me after I am gone.
在我死后用我作把柄拿你寻开心。

分享到