莎士比亚十四行诗全集(MP3+中英字幕):第57篇
日期:2017-06-07 09:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Being your slave, what should I do but tend
既是你的奴仆,我只能聊尽愚忠,
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
满足你的欲望,一刻也不放松。
I have no precious time at all to spend,
我虽无宝贵的时间供自己驱遣,
Nor services to do, till you require.
却可听命于你帐下,垂首鞠躬。
Nor dare I chide the world-without-end hour
我不敢抱怨大千世界绵邈无穷,
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,
我只为你,我的君王,看守时钟。
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
你吩咐我这个仆从悄然退下,
rose

When you have bid your servant once adieu;
我不敢多想,离思别绪愁更浓。
Nor dare I question with my jealous thought
我不敢心怀嫉炉,暗自猜疑,
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,
你干什么勾当,何处留下行踪。
But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought
我只如一个忧戚的奴仆,头脑空空,
Save, where you are how happy you make those.
只玄想你身形到处多少人为你怦然心动。
So true a fool is love that in your will,
唉,我这植入你欲田的爱其是蠢猪,
Though you do any thing, he thinks no ill.
眼见你为所欲为,却淡然视若无睹。

分享到