波希米亚丑闻(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:福尔摩斯失算了(1)
日期:2017-06-02 14:09

(单词翻译:单击)

I slept at Baker Street that night,
那天晚上,我在贝克街过夜。
and we were engaged upon our toast and coffee in the morning when the King of Bohemia rushed into the room.
在我们早晨起来正吃烤面包、喝咖啡的时候,波希米亚国王猛地冲了进来。
"You have really got it!" he cried, grasping Sherlock Holmes by either shoulder and looking eagerly into his face.
"你真的拿到那张照片了吗?"他两手抓住歇洛克·福尔摩斯的双肩热切地看着他的脸高声喊道。
"Not yet." "But you have hopes?" "I have hopes."
"还没有。""可是有希望吗?""有希望。"
"Then, come. I am all impatience to be gone." "We must have a cab."
"那么来吧。我恨不得赶快去。""我们必须雇辆出租马车。"
"No, my brougham is waiting." "Then that will simplify matters."
"不必了,我的四轮马车在外面等着呢。""这样就更省事了。"
We descended and started off once more for Briony Lodge.
我们走下台阶,再次动身到布里翁尼府第去。

福尔摩斯探案集 波希米亚丑闻

"Irene Adler is married," remarked Holmes. "Married! When?" "Yesterday."
"艾琳·艾德勒已经结婚了,"福尔摩斯说道。"结婚了!什么时候?""昨天。"
"But to whom?" "To an English lawyer named Norton."
"跟谁结婚?""跟一个叫作诺顿的英国律师。"
"But she could not love him." "I am in hopes that she does." "And why in hopes?"
"但是她不可能爱他。""我倒希望她爱他。""你为什么这样呢?"
"Because it would spare your Majesty all fear of future annoyance.
"因为这样就免得陛下害怕将来发生麻烦了。
If the lady loves her husband, she does not love your Majesty.
如果这位女士爱她的丈夫,她就不爱陛下。
If she does not love your Majesty, there is no reason why she should interfere with your Majesty's plan."
如果她不爱陛下,她就没有理由会干预陛下的计划了。"
"It is true. And yet– – Well! I wish she had been of my own station! What a queen she would have made!"
"这倒是真的。可是啊,如果她和我的身份一样就好了,她会是一位多么了不起的王后呀!"
He relapsed into a moody silence, which was not broken until we drew up in Serpentine Avenue.
说完他又重新陷于忧郁的沉默中,一直到我们在塞彭泰恩大街停下来时都是如此。

分享到