莎士比亚十四行诗全集(MP3+中英字幕):第51篇
日期:2017-05-29 09:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Thus can my love excuse the slow offence
我既然是离你他往,
Of my dull bearer when from thee I speed:
又何须行色仓皇?
From where thou art why should I haste me thence?
不是回头路,更何须马不收缰。
Till I return, of posting is no need.
爱呵,我的坐骑的鲁钝原不是大罪,
O, what excuse will my poor beast then find,
除非是归程,纵电疾如火也不算匆忙。
When swift extremity can seem but slow?
可怜的马儿啊,那时才罪重当诛。
Then should I spur, though mounted on the wind;
我当快马加鞭、电掣般腾达飞黄;
heart

In winged speed no motion shall I know:
虽展翅凌空亦却不觉其迅,那时节,
Then can no horse with my desire keep pace;
没一匹马儿可与我如炽的欲火争强。
Therefore desire of perfect'st love being made,
呵,这集爱大成的欲望绝非一团死肉,
Shall neigh--no dull flesh--in his fiery race;
自当引颈长啸于火焰般的飞扬。
But love, for love, thus shall excuse my jade;
然而,一报还一报,原谅我这玉骢的鲁钝吧
Since from thee going he went wilful-slow,
既然它抽身离你时有意磨磨蹭蹭,
Towards thee I'll run, and give him leave to go.
我要正面扑向你,让它由着性儿狂奔。

分享到