特朗普每周电视讲话:改善医保体系(4)
日期:2017-05-20 17:53

(单词翻译:单击)

This plan is part of a three-pronged reform process.
这个计划是三管齐下改革过程的一部分。
In concert with the plan in front of Congress, I have directed Dr. Tom Price,our Secretary of Health and Human Services,
我指示健康与公众服务部部长——Tom Price博士
to use his authority to reduce regulations that are driving up costs of care.
运用权力削减正抬高医疗成本的法规,这与我向国会展示的计划一致。
We are also working on reforms that lower the costs of care,
同样,我们正在致力于降低医疗费用的改革,
like allowing Americans to purchase health insurance across state lines.
比如允许美国人跨州购买医疗保险。
You’ve heard me say that many, many times during the debates.
这件事,大家在大选辩论中已经听过说过很多次了。
I encourage Democrats to work with us to improve the healthcare system for the American people.
我鼓励民主党与我们合作,为美国民众完善医疗系统。
Also, we will be driving down the costs.
同时,我们也会降低医疗费用。
We will deliver relief to American workers, families, and small businesses,
我们要向正饱受奥巴马医改之苦的美国工人、家庭和小企业住提供援助。
who right now are being crushed by Obamacare, by increasing freedom, choice, and opportunity for the American people.
用增加美国民众自由、选择和机会的方法,
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家。

分享到