大明星们的快问快答(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:泰勒·斯威夫特(5)
日期:2017-05-19 05:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Can you tell me what you'd be wearing to this year's Met gala?
你能告诉我你今年Met Gala将会穿什么吗?
I'm going to be dressed as a robot and I'm gonna carry a sword.
我会穿成一个机器人,同时挥舞着一把利剑。
Ok, so my little cousin Julia wants to know, what did you want to do with your life at age 5?
我的小表妹朱莉娅想知道,你在五岁的时候想做什么工作?
When I was 5, I knew that my dad was a stockbroker but I did not know what a stockbroker was, yet I walked around telling people "I'm gonna be a stockbroker when I grow up."
我五岁的时候,我知道我老爸是个证券经纪人,但是我又不知道究竟证券经纪人是什么,所以我到处跟别人说“我以后长大要当一个证券经纪人”。
What's the one thing you wish you knew at 19?
你希望在当年十九岁的时候自己心里知道什么?
If I could talk to my 19-year-old self, I’d just say, hey you know, you’re gonna date just like a normal 20-something should be allowed to,
如果我可以跟十九岁的我交谈,我会说,嘿你知道吗,你在二十多岁的时候会和别人有一样的约会频率,
but you’re going to be a national lightning rod for slut shaming.
但是你将会被别人说成一个让妓女都感到羞耻的国家级疯狂前女友。

泰勒5.jpg

What's something you will not be doing in 10 years?
在十年之后你不会做些什么?
Something I will not be doing in 10 years...I'll be 36. I really hope that I'm not stressed about the idea of approaching 40.
十年之后我不会做的事情...... 十年后我就要三十六了。我非常希望自己不要因为即将进入四十几岁的年纪而压力山大。
I hope that aging is not something that really freaks me out.
我希望我不会那么地害怕年老。
What do you think is the most important life lesson for someone to learn?
你觉得一个人最应该清楚的人间事理是什么?
That karma's real.
因果报应是真的。
Ok, what can you say in another language?
你用外语会说些什么?
I can count to ten in German. Do it.
我能用德语从一数到十。试试看。
Eins, zwei, drei, vier, funf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, zehn.
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八,九,十。
Go Taylor! Thank you.
好样的泰勒!谢谢。
Ok, hate to break it to you, but the interview is coming to an end. Ok, well, I'll walk you to the door.
好吧,真不想告诉你,但是这次采访很快就要结束了。好吧,那我送你到门口好啦。
Ok, what did you love the most about the town where you grew up in?
你最喜欢你长大的那个小镇里的哪一点?
I grew up in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania and I liked the fact that it had a lot of historic buildings.
我在潘洲的怀奥米辛长大,我最爱它有很多富有历史感的建筑物。
What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
你做过最勇敢的一件事是什么?
Writing the Apple Music letter.
给苹果音乐写抗议信。
Most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
你靠第六感做出的一件事?
Writing the Apple Music letter.
给苹果音乐写抗议信。
What's one goal you are determined to achieve in your life time?
你决定在这辈子达到的一个目标是什么?
I really want an honorary doctorate degree because Ed Sheeran has one and I feel like he looks down on me now because I don't have one.
得到一个荣誉博士学位。Ed有一个,所以我总觉得因为我没有所以他在暗地里狂喜。
Alright Taylor, we did it, now it is time for the final question. I'm gonna take you over here first and let you out.
好了泰勒,我们完成了,现在是最后一个问题了。我先把你带到门边好了。
Ok, great. What is your favorite scented candle?
你最喜欢哪种气味的蜡烛?
Byredo Tree House. That is it.
Byredo树屋气味。
Oh my god, it's amazing. Thanks. I'll buy it right now. Thanks Taylor, see you later. Bye.
天啊,太赞了。谢谢。我现在就飞奔去买。谢谢你,泰勒,下次见。拜拜。

分享到