大明星们的快问快答(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:泰勒·斯威夫特(4)
日期:2017-05-17 06:31

(单词翻译:单击)

What's your spirit animal?
你最心水哪种动物?
A dolphin because they are very social. They travel in groups.
海豚,因为它们非常懂得社交技巧,它们成群结对。
Hey Taylor! Oh hey!
嘿泰勒!噢,嘿!
Hey! My wife and I's anniversary is coming up, where should I take her?
嘿!我老婆和我的结婚纪念日要到了,我应该带她去哪呢?
Congratulations and you should take her to Big Sur. You're welcome.
祝贺你啊,你应该带她去大苏尔玩。不客气。
It's freezing outside. Yeah it is.
外面真冷。是啊。
What advice would you give to anyone who wants to become a singer?
你对那些想成为歌手的人有些什么建议?
Get a good lawyer.
找到一个好律师。
Any pre-show rituals?
上台前有什么必做仪式吗?

泰勒4.jpg

Yeah. I stretch, I warm up my voice and then my band and dancers and I get in a huddle and it's just good vibes.
我会伸展一下,然后练习发声。之后我会和我的乐队以及舞者们聚在一起,这带给我们一种必胜的气息。
What's the most difficult song to perform on stage and why?
你最难在舞台上表演的一首歌是什么?为什么会这么难呢?
There's a song I wrote called The Best Day that is about my mom. And it's just hard to sing because it makes me really emotional.
应该是为我妈妈写的一首《The Best Day》,因为在唱它的时候我总是那么感动。
So this is a really great room you have.
你房子很漂亮。
Thank you. And you have a lot of cats. Yeah.
谢谢。你有好多猫玩偶。是的。
How many cats are in this room?
在这房间里有多少猫?
Probably more than 10, and I don't know if you're counting the one that's alive down there.
至少十个,而且我不确定你有没有算上椅子下面活的那个。
What? There's a cat there. Alright, here's one for you. If you were a cat, would you get along with your cats?
这有只猫?好了,有个问题,如果你是一只猫,你觉得能和你的猫搞好关系吗?
Probably not. They would probably not think I'm cool.
可能不会吧,她们可能觉得我不够酷。
How many cat breeds can you name in 10 seconds?
你在十秒钟内能说出多少种猫?
When do we start? Go.
什么时候开始?开始吧。
British Shorthair, Scottish Fold, Himalayan, Exotic Shorthair, Exotic Longhiar, Sphnyx cat, Munchkin,
英国短毛猫、苏格兰折耳、喜马拉雅猫、异国短毛猫、异国长毛猫、斯芬克斯猫、曼基康猫
uh...Siamese. Um...the...the... Time's up. Ugh.
呃...暹罗猫,还有...呃...时间到。噢。
Amazing. What's the coolest thing in this room?
很不错。这个房间里你觉得最酷的东西是什么?
I can do so much better than that. The coolest thing in this room I think is the fireplace.
我明明可以做得更好。我觉得最酷的东西应该是壁炉。
Nice. If you could raid one woman's closet, who would it be?
如果你可以拿一个人衣柜的衣服,你会选择谁的?
Blake Lively.
布莱克·莱弗雷。
What's your favorite fashion trend of all time?
一直以来你最心水的时尚潮流是什么样的?
High-waisted stuff.
高腰的一切。
Besides your phone and wallet, what's a couple of must-have first items?
除了钱包和手机,你最需要的其他一些东西有什么?
I have this lavender anti-bacterial hand spray that I have and whenever me and my friends are in a public bathroom,
我有一个薰衣草味的除菌干洗手液。不管什么时候如果我和后宫团闺蜜们在公共厕所,总是要排队等待洗手池。
we have to wait in line at the sink to wash our hands, I'm like, "No!" like, "Check it out!" ChChCh. Everybody's like, "Thanks girl!"
这时候我会说,“不!瞧瞧这个!”嗤嗤嗤。于是所有人都会说,“谢了姐们儿!”

分享到