篮球英文堂(MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:科比谢幕战演讲(1)
日期:2017-04-24 18:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Man! man! Guys, you know it's a...
伙计们!你们知道这是……
I can't believe how fast 20 years went by, I mean this is crazy
我不敢相信二十年这么快就过去了。太疯狂了
This is absolutely crazy
真的很疯狂
And you know to be stand here, at the center court with you guys, my teammates behind me, and appreciate all of this
站在这里跟你们讲话,还有我身后的队友们,我十分感激
You know the journey that we've been on
你们见证了湖人的征程
you know, we've been through our ups and we've been through our downs
我们经历过跌宕起伏
And I think the most important part is that we all stayed together throughout
但是我觉得最重要的是我们始终在一起
You know, I grew up a die-hard
我从小就是湖人的铁粉
I mean a die-hard Laker fan, Die-hard!
湖人的死忠粉,死忠粉

科比

I mean I knew everything about every player that's ever played here
我的意思是我知道每一个地方和每一个球员
So to be drafted and then traded to this organization and to spend 20 years here
因此,要选秀,然后交易到这个联盟并在这里待了20年
I mean you can't write some better than this
我的意思是,你很难安排比这更好的剧情
And I'm more proud of the fact that not about the championships but about the down years
比起冠军,我更为那些艰难的岁月而感到骄傲
Because we never run. We never run. We play through all that stuff.
因为我们不言放弃,历经所有磨难
We got our championships and we did it in the right way
然后我们用正确的方式又拿总冠军
And all I can do here is to thank you guys, thank you guys for all the years of support.
我只想说谢谢你,谢谢你们多年来的支持
Thank you guys for all the motivation. Thank you guys for all the inspiration
多年来的激励。以及多年来的鼓励

更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂

分享到