莎士比亚十四行诗全集(MP3+中英字幕):第16篇
日期:2017-04-24 12:21

(单词翻译:单击)

But wherefore do not you a mightier way
但是为什么你不用更强的方式
Make war upon this bloody tyrant Time?
来向那血腥的暴君——时间作斗争?
And fortify yourself in your decay
为什么你不用一种比我这枯诗
With means more blessed than my barren rhyme?
更好的方法来加强将老的自身?
Now stand you on the top of happy hours,
现在你站在欢乐时辰的峰顶上;
And many maiden gardens, yet unset,
许多没栽过花儿的处女园地,
With virtuous wish would bear you living flowers,
诚意地想要把你的活花培养,
flower

Much liker than your painted counterfeit.
教花儿比你的画像更加像你:
So should the lines of life that life repair,
这样,生命线必将使生命复燃,
Which this time's pencil, or my pupil pen,
而当代的画笔或我幼稚的笔枝,
Neither in inward worth nor outward fair
不论画外表的美或内心的善,
Can make you live yourself in eyes of men.
都没法使你本身在人眼中不死。
To give away yourself keeps yourself still,
自我放弃是永远的自我保留;
And you must live, drawn by your own sweet skill.
你必须靠你自己的妙技求长寿。

分享到