特朗普每周电视讲话:探索宇宙(3)
日期:2017-04-17 09:47

(单词翻译:单击)

At a time when Washington is consumed with the daily debates of our Nation,
此时,华盛顿每天还充斥着对我们国家的辩论,
I was proud that Congress came together overwhelmingly to reaffirm our Nation's commitment to expanding the frontiers of knowledge.
我很自豪国会压倒性一致地重申了我们国家对扩展知识视野的承诺。
NASA's greatest discoveries teach us many, many things.
NASA最伟大的发现告诉我们很多很多事情。
One lesson is the need to view old questions with fresh eyes.
其中一件事情就是,需要用明亮的眼睛审视旧问题。
To have the courage to look for answers in places we have never looked before.
有勇气在我们之前从未关注的地方去寻找答案。
To think in new ways because we have new information.
用新方式去想问题,因为我们有了新的信息。
Most of all, new discoveries remind us that,in America,
更重要的,新发现提醒我们,在美国,
anything is possible if we have the courage and wisdom to learn.
如果我们有勇气和智慧去学习,任何事情都是可能的。
In the span of one lifetime, our Nation went from black and white pictures of the first airplanes,
在一生的时间中,我们国家从第一架飞机的黑白照片,
to beautiful images of the oldest galaxies, captured by a camera in outer space.
走到了用外太空的照相机拍摄最古老星系美丽图像的时代。
I am confident that if Americans can achieve these things, there is no problem we cannot solve.
我很自信,如果人们能够实现这些事情,毫无疑问我们可以解决任何难题。
There is no challenge we cannot meet. There is no aim that is too high.
我们可以胜任任何挑战。也就没有什么目标是太高而无法实现的。
Whatever it takes and however long it will be, we are a Nation of problem solvers - and the future belongs to us.
无论怎样,或者将需要多长时间,我们国家都是难题的解决者--未来属于我们。
We are truly a great place to be. I love America.
我们真得将是个伟大的地方。我爱美国。

分享到