美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第199期:经常使用贝宝
日期:2017-04-11 19:50

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

You just watched a comedy sketch about secure internet transactions.Brought to you by paypal.

你刚刚看到了一段关于网上支付安全的喜剧短片 由贝宝赞助播出

Paypal,spending made safer and spending made faster.

贝宝 支付更安全 支付更快捷

Now,I'm saying more words to see how long Conan and Andy can be frozen.

现在我只是在继续说话 来看看柯南和安迪能假装静止多久

Did I mention you this bit was brought to you by paypal.I use paypal all the time.

我说过这个喜剧短片是贝宝赞助播出的吗 我经常使用贝宝

In facte,just this morining I use it to buy my aunt a cheese assortment.

实际上 我今早就用它给姑妈买了一个奶酪礼包

you know,one of those gift box with a bunch of different cheeses.

你知道 就是那种装有许多不同奶酪的礼盒

Oh,did Conan move?I thought he moved.

柯南动力吗 我以为我看到他动了


Nope,anyway,port wine cheese ball,salami balls,crackers with 12 grains.

没有 总之 里面有葡萄酒奶酪球 萨拉米球 含有12种谷物的饼干

It was like an insane number of grains.Man,these guys are good.Still frozen.

谷物的数量好多啊 天呐 他俩太厉害了 依然静止着

Yeah,so I sent these cheese assortments to my aunt every year,and she takes me a calendar photo she took of her cat.

所以我每年会把奶酪礼包寄给姑妈 而她总是送我一副她家猫咪照片的挂历

I mean she has a cute cat and all.But do I really want to see 12 photos of the same cat?

她的猫咪的确挺可爱 但是我真的想看12张同一只猫的照片吗

Oh,I guess we have run out of words and they're still frozen.

我们没台词了他俩依然还没动

Hey,look at these idiots.Bet I can make a break.Go in close-up on Andy.

看看这两傻瓜 我敢打赌我能让他们笑场 给安迪一个特写

Andy,I made more money than you.And your wife is here in the voice booth with me.

安迪 我比你赚的更多哦 你的妻子跟我在一起待在录音室里

Don't believe me?Hi,I'm Andy's wife.Want to see my anaconda,baby?Just kidding.

不相信我吗 嗨 我是安迪的老婆 想看看我的巨蟒吗 宝贝 我只是在开玩笑

Let's see Conan now.Oh,look at that idiot.Let's go in closer.Closer.

我们现在看看柯南 看看这个笨蛋 拉近点 再近点

Enough.Ok,I win,use paypall.We're taking a break.

够了 我赢了 快用贝宝 我们休息一下

My eyes are dried out.When we come back,Joseph Gordon Levitt is here.Stick around.

我的眼睛都干了 稍后回来 乔瑟夫·高登·李维前来做客 别走开

词汇解析

1、mention

(简短地)谈及,说起,提到

She did not mention her mother's absence.

她并没有说起她母亲不在场的事。

I may not have mentioned it to her.

我可能没跟她提过这件事。

提及;论及

The statement made no mention of government casualties.

声明里没有提及政府方面的伤亡情况。

At the community centre, mention of funds produces pained looks.

在社区中心一提到资金问题,大家就会愁眉不展。

(在文章中)提到,谈及(某人的名字)

I was absolutely outraged that I could be even mentioned in an article of this kind.

我大为恼火,我的名字居然出现在这种文章里面。

As for your father, he won't be mentioned in my will.

至于你父亲,我的遗嘱里不会提到他的名字。

2、come back

回忆起;回想起来

He was also an MP,I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.

他当时也是一位国会议员,他的名字我得想一下才能记起来。

When I thought about it, it all came back.

当我回想起来,往事全都涌上了心头。

重新流行;再度时兴

I'm glad hats are coming back.

我很高兴又开始流行戴帽子了。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • fundsn. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金
  • comedyn. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件
  • secureadj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的 vt. 固定,获得,使
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • calendarn. 日历,月历,日程表 vt. 把 ... 列入日程表
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • sketchn. 素描,草图,概述,梗概 v. 速写,草拟,(简略地