TED-Ed演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):好姿势的益处(3)
日期:2017-03-09 13:59

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

But what if your posture isn't that great?
不过万一你的姿势没有那么好呢?
Try redesigning your environment. Adjust your screen so it's at or slightly below eyelevel.
试着重新设定你所处的环境。调整你的屏幕,使其刚好或略低于你的平视视线。
Make sure all parts of your body, like your elbows and wrists, are supported, using ergonomic aids if you need to.
确保你身体的每一个部分,比如肘和腕关节都有支撑物,必要的时候使用人体工程学的辅助设备。
Try sleeping on your side with your neck supported and with a pillow between your legs.
试着侧睡,并让脖子得到支撑,以及双腿之间夹一个枕头。
Wear shoes with low heels and good arch support, and use a headset for phone calls.
穿低跟或能支撑足弓的鞋,并用耳麦接电话。
It's also not enough to just have good posture.
但是,仅仅拥有好的姿势是不够的。
Keeping your muscles and joints moving is extremely important.
保持关节和肌肉的持续运动是非常重要的。

好姿势的益处

In fact, being stationary for long periods with good posture can be worse than regular movement with bad posture.
事实上,长时间以正确的姿势保持静止不动甚至比用不好的姿势做寻常运动更糟糕。
When you do move, move smartly. Keep anything you're carrying close to your body.
所以要明智的移动。保持你所搬运的人或物靠近你的身体。
Backpacks should be in contact with your back carried symmetrically.
背包需要对称地紧贴在背上。
If you sit a lot, get up and move around on occasion, and be sure to exercise.
如果你长时间坐着,每隔一段时间起身在周围走动一下,另外一定要锻炼。
Using your muscles will keep them strong enough to support you effectively,
经常锻炼肌肉让它们保持强健,以便于让它们更有效地为你服务,
on top of all the other benefits to your joints, bones, brain and heart.
另外这对你的关节、骨骼、大脑以及心脏都有好处。
And if you're really worried, check with a physical therapist,
而且如果你实在很担心,你可以去找理疗师做检查,
because yes, you really should stand up straight.
因为是的,你真的应该站直。

演讲介绍

有没有人曾经告诉过你:“不要弯腰驼背!”亦或是因为你在家庭晚餐的时候肩背佝偻而受到训斥。


分享到