特朗普每周电视讲话:全面承诺解除监管和税收负担(3)
日期:2017-02-23 10:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Every hour of every day, my Administration is focused on creating jobs for our people and I mean good jobs.
这让企业不太可能进行竞争。我的政府,在每一天的每一个小时,都关注于为我们的民众创造就业岗位,我是说好工作。
More jobs, better jobs, higher-paying jobs - that's our mission.
更多的工作,更好的工作,更高工资的工具--这是我们的任务。
This week, I also met with Sheriffs and Police Chiefs from across the country.
本周,我也会见了全国各地的警长和警察局长们。
I pledged to them that we would stand with the incredible men and women of law enforcement
我向他们承诺,我们将和杰出的执法人员站在一起
and so too will our great new Attorney General, Jeff Sessions.
我们杰出的司法部长杰夫·赛辛斯也是这样。
My administration is committed to your security,
我的政府致力于你们的安全。
which is why we will continue to fight to take all necessary and legal action to keep terrorists, radical and dangerous extremists from ever entering our country.
也因此,我将继续采取所有必要和合法的行动,让恐怖分子和激进危险的极端分子不能再进入我们的国家。
We will not allow our generous system of immigration to be turned against us as a tool for terrorism and truly bad people.
我们将不允许我们慷慨的移民体系,变成恐怖主义和真正的坏人使用的工具,来对抗我们。
We must take firm steps today to ensure that we are safe tomorrow.
我们现在必须采取稳定的步骤,确保我们在未来是安全的。
We will defend our country, protect our Constitution, and deliver real prosperity for our people.
我们将保卫我们的国家,捍卫我们的宪法,并为我们的人民提供真正的繁荣。
God bless you, God bless America. Have a great week.
上帝保佑你们,上帝保佑美国。祝你本周快乐。

分享到