BBC纪录片《中国新年》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第89期:尾声
日期:2017-02-14 13:48

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

We are pulling it out, we're pulling it out!
我们拉上来了,拉上来了
It is like watching a magic trick!
这就像在看变魔术
This is TV on a huge scale and it is extraordinary.
这是宏大的电视节目,真是非同凡响
And here it is in all of its frosty glory.
这就是冰城的凛冬奇景
We began our journey in the ice city of Harbin.
我们从冰城哈尔滨开始了我们的旅行
We witnessed the spectacular transformation that happens when darkness falls.
我们目睹了夜晚降临时,景致壮丽的变化
We have followed millions of people on the move, heading home to their families.
我们跟随数百万归乡返家的游客

bbc纪录片中国新年

That is so sad, it makes me cry! Hot pot.
哦,真让人伤心,我都要哭了。火锅
And we have gone behind-the-scenes of this immense festival, as no-one has done before.
我们进入了这一伟大节日的幕后,这可是前所未有的
They are about to do the performance of a lifetime. Keeping up at all.
他们将有一次千载难逢的演出。跟不上了。
We have loved being able to enjoy this celebration with people all over China.
很高兴能与中国各地的人一起感受新年气氛
It needs to be the same length. Stretches.
需要一样长短。拉伸拉伸
Cheers! Oh, thank you.
干杯。哦,谢谢。
Discovering a little bit of what it is
对于在这个巨大国度
to live in this enormous country as it enters the year of the monkey.
在进入猴年之际的生活会是什么样子多少有了些了解
My goodness! Happy New Year!
我的天哪!新年好!
A real sense of joy.
一种真正的欢乐
It has been a real privilege. It has been fantastic.
一次真正的享受。太棒了。   
And all that is left for us to say is happy Chinese New Year.
最后让我们道句中国新年好
From Ant and me, in Hong Kong, have a very good night.
安特和我,在香港祝大家晚安。

视频及简介

亿万人同时迁徙,只为一次团圆。


分享到
重点单词
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • gloryn. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂 vi. 为 ... 而骄傲
  • privilegen. 特权,特别恩典,基本人权,荣幸 vt. 给特权,免
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • performancen. 表演,表现; 履行,实行 n. 性能,本事
  • scalen. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围 v. 依比例决定,攀登
  • immenseadj. 巨大的,广大的,非常好的
  • transformationn. 转型,转化,改造
  • spectacularadj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的 n. 惊人之举,壮观的表演
  • extraordinaryadj. 非凡的,特别的,特派的