美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第142期:完全不同的角色
日期:2016-12-06 22:30

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

Anyway,you know what's fun for you,I would think,

总之 我觉得有件事对你来说很有趣

there's a part of the movie where because Juliet Binoche's character is so famous,

在电影里有一部分 因为朱丽叶·比诺什的角色太出名了

She's always being swarmed by the paparazzi,so your character as her handler,assistant,person helping her get place to place,

她总是被狗仔队包围 所以你的角色作为她的助手 助理 帮她去不同地方的人

you get to sort of go off on the paparazzi in this way,which I think must be nice,you letting steam off a little bit,through you character.

你可以通过这种方式对狗仔队发脾气 我觉得这对你来说很好 发泄一点怒火 通过你的角色

Through this mouthpiece of a different character,that is not me,yes,exactly.

通过这个完全不同的角色之口 她不是我 是的 当然了

Yeah,it feels good.Also because I have.I would be a great assistant to an actress.

没错 感觉很好 而且 我能成为一个很棒的女演员助理

I already have that protective thing.Obviously,I know it.

我已经具备了保护意识 因为我经历过


And you know Juliet obviously needs that type of pretection.I really did feel like all right,I've got you,no matter what,dog.

而且朱丽叶也需要那种保护 我真的感觉就像是 喂 我会保护你 不管发生什么 姐们

I feel like nobody else could have done that as well as me.I was watching,man,she's good at this.

我觉得没人能比我做得更好 我看的时候就说 天 她真擅长这个

You're really good at this.I almost want to be her assistant sometimes.I miss the movie.

你非常擅长 我有时真的想当她的助理 我想念电影里的感觉

We have a clip here from "Clouds of Sils Maria."You can probably set this up better than I could.

我们有有一段《锡尔斯玛利亚》的片段 你一定比我解释得更好

I think this was after Juliet Binoche's,the character she's playing,her mentor passed away and she's brought you,her assistant to the house that he lived in.

我想这是朱丽叶·比诺什扮演的那个角色 她的导师去世了 而她带着你 也就是她的助理 去了他生前的住处

And you guys are trying to.there's a lot going on in the movie.Hard to sum it up.

是的 你们试图 电影里发生了很多事 我很难一言概之

I thought it was beautiful.It's so complex and deep and heavy and intelligent.Everyone go see it.

我觉得很美 很复杂 深刻 沉重 睿智 大家都去看吧

词汇解析

1、character

(人的)性格,个性;(地方的)特点

Perhaps there is a negative side to his character that you haven't seen yet.

或许,他性格中不好的一面你还没有看见。

The character of this country has been formed by immigration.

这个国家的国民性是由移民形成的。

特点;特征;特色

The financial concessions granted to British Aerospace were, he said, of a precarious character.

他说,向英国宇航公司给予财政优惠未获证实。

The state farms were semi-military in character.

那些国有农场从性质上讲是半军事的。

人品;品行

He's begun a series of personal attacks on my character.

他开始对我进行一连串的人身攻击。

Mr Bartman was a man of good character.

巴特曼先生品德高尚。

2、obviously

(用于陈述认为听者已经知道的事)显然地,无疑地

Obviously, they've had sponsorship from some big companies.

很显然,他们已经得到某些大公司的赞助。

There are obviously exceptions to this.

这其中无疑存在特例。

明显地;显而易见地

They obviously appreciate you very much.

他们显然对你十分感激。

She's so obviously cleverer and prettier than I am.

她明显要比我聪明、漂亮得多。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • clipn. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹 n. 修剪,(羊毛的)剪下
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • intelligentadj. 聪明的,智能的
  • mentorn. 指导者 vt. 指导
  • precariousadj. 不确定的,不安全的