桉然入睡美文朗读(MP3+文本) 第4期:爱我少一点 爱我久一点
日期:2016-12-10 17:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Love me little, Love me long
爱我少一点,爱我久一点


Is the burden of my song?
我歌唱永恒的爱情
Love that is too hot and strong
如果爱得太炙热
Burneth soon to waste.
它将很快燃烧成灰烬
Still, I would not have thee cold
但也不要对我冰冷
Not too backward, nor too bold
不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热
Love that lasteth till its old
不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢
Fadeth not in haste.
我要你爱我 一直到老
Love me little , Love me long
爱我少一点,爱我久一点
Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恒的爱情

03.jpg


If thou love me too much,
如果爱我太多
It will not prove me as true as totlch;
它不可能像金石那样永恒
Love me little ,more than such,
爱我少一点我更愿意
For I fear the end.
只因我怕爱会失去
I am with little well content,
一点儿我就感到幸福
And a little from thee sent
一点儿就会让我满意
Is enough, with true intent
只要你是真心真意
To be steadfast friend.
我们的爱 至死不渝


收听更多双语节目,请关注微信公众号"奇喵课堂"

分享到