美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第137期:人生地不熟
日期:2016-12-01 14:18

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

Could you tell what was happening?Were you wearing an ear piece?

你知道发生了什么吗 你有没有戴同传耳机

I had an ear piece for 30 minutes and it stopped working.

我戴了一个耳机 但是三十分钟后坏了

I didn't even konw when the category came up that it was microscope.

我都不知道出现的是我的奖项

I had like fallen asleep with my eyes oepn basically.

我基本上在睁着眼睛睡觉

Juliet just screamed in my ear,like you won.

朱丽叶在我耳边叫了一声 你赢了

We have the footage of you winning.You look genuinely surprised.

我们有你获奖瞬间的片段 你看起来真的是很惊讶

And then you go up on stage and something weird happens when they try to give you the award.Shocker.

然后你上了台 在他们给你颁奖杯时 发生了一件奇怪的事 我们看看 震惊

you clearly pissed that guy off.I think I upset him,honestly.

你显然把那个人惹怒了 我觉得我真的惹毛他了


Let me understand,you are surprised when you go up there,the guy tries to hand you the trophy and you said,I can't hold it in my hands.What was going on there.

让我搞清楚 你上台后那个人试图给你奖杯 而你很震惊 你说 我用手拿不住 那时发生了什么

You know,I was pretty nervous.This was kind of a big deal,yeah.

你知道 我很紧张 这个奖很重要 是的

And I was joking with my publicist earlier that day,because I was so nervous.

我当天早些时候和我的公关开过玩笑 因为我很紧张

I'm so completely fish out of water there anyway.

而且我在那里本来就人生地不熟

And she's like well,honestly,the worst that can happen is you win and you will have to go up and adress the nation.

他说 说实话 最糟糕的情况就是你赢了 而你必须上台向法国观众讲话

So I was really nervous and I couldn't,It was like.You get that thing where,I can't open my hands up.which is embarrassing,ridiculous.

所以我很紧张 我不能 我当时 有些人会像你这样 我张不开我的手 这很难堪和荒谬

I'm trying to open up my one sentence of French.You know what I said,Hey,can you put that down there?

我试图铺开我那张写着一句话的法语演讲稿 当我说到 你能帮我放在那里吗

I think he didn't understand me.He's French.And kind of like messes with people.

我觉得他听不懂我的话 他是法国人 而且我觉得他也想逗大家玩

I thought he was just acting like an angry French waiter.I pissed him off,yeah.

我以为他只是想模仿一个愤怒的法国服务员 我惹怒他了 我不知道

词汇解析

1、genuine

真正的;非伪造的;名副其实的

There was a risk of genuine refugees being returned to Vietnam.

存在将真正的难民遣返回越南的风险。

genuine leather.

真皮

真挚的;真诚的;诚挚的

There was genuine joy in this room.

房间里洋溢着发自内心的快乐。

If this offer is genuine I will gladly accept it.

如果这份帮助是诚心的,我欣然接受。

真诚的;诚实可靠的;诚恳的

She is very caring and very genuine.

她非常体贴,非常诚实可靠。

2、open up

(使)(地方、经济、兴趣领域等)开放

As the market opens up, I think people are going to be able to spend more money on consumer goods.

随着市场的放开,我认为人们将能够增加用于消费品的支出。

He said he wanted to see how Albania was opening up to the world.

他说他想看看阿尔巴尼亚是如何对外开放的。

(使)(机会、可能性等)出现;(使)产生

It was also felt that the collapse of the system opened up new possibilities.

人们也认为这一制度的崩溃带来了各种新的可能性。

New opportunities are opening up for investors who want a more direct stake in overseas companies.

希望更加直接地参股海外公司的投资者获得了新的机会。

开…的门

Three armed men were waiting when the postmaster and his wife arrived to open up the shop.

当邮政局长和妻子到邮局开门营业时,3名持械男子正等着他们。

Open up, or I break in!

把门打开,不然我要砸门了!

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • leathern. 皮革,皮制品 adj. 皮革制的 vt. 用皮革覆
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • trophyn. 奖品,战利品
  • categoryn. 种类,类别
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • microscopen. 显微镜
  • collapsen. 崩溃,倒塌,暴跌 v. 倒塌,崩溃,瓦解,折叠
  • genuineadj. 真正的,真实的,真诚的
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的