夏洛的网(MP3+中英字幕) 第51期:夏洛(9)
日期:2016-11-28 13:08

(单词翻译:单击)

"Oh, yes indeed," said Wilbur.
“噢,看见了,还用说,”威尔伯说,
"Yes indeed! How are you? Good morning! Salutations! Very pleased to meet you.
“看见了,一点不错,看见了!你好!你早!敬礼!很高兴看到你。
What is your name, please? May I have your name?"
请问你叫什么名字?我可以请问你的名字吗?”
"My name," said the spider, "is Charlotte."
“我的名字嘛,”那蜘蛛说,“叫夏洛。”
"Charlotte what?" asked Wilbur, eagerly.
“夏洛什么?”威尔伯急着问。
"Charlotte A. Cavatica. But just call me Charlotte."
“夏洛·阿·卡瓦蒂卡。不过叫我夏洛就行了。”
"I think you're beautiful," said Wilbur.
“我觉得你很美。”威尔伯说。
"Well, I am pretty," replied Charlotte.
“这个嘛,我是美,”夏洛回答说,
"There's no denying that. Almost all spiders are rather nice-looking.
“这是没说的。几乎所有的蜘蛛都十分美。

夏洛的网

I'm not as flashy as some, but I'll do.
我还不及有一些蜘蛛耀眼,
I wish I could see you, Wilbur, as clearly as you can see me."
不过我会做到的。我真希望我看你能跟你看我那样清清楚楚,威尔伯。”
"Why can't you?" asked the pig. "I'm right here."
“你为什么不能呢?”小猪问道,“我就在这里。”
"Yes, but I'm near-sighted," replied Charlotte.
“没错,不过我近视眼,”夏洛回答说,
"I've always been dreadfully near-sighted.
“我一向近视得厉害。
It's good in some ways, not so good in others. Watch me wrap up this fly."
在某些方面这也很好,可在某些方面就不那么好。看我捆住这只苍蝇吧。”

分享到