美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第125期:挖坑之王
日期:2016-11-19 21:55

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

And then he walked me through my diet.He was like,so in the morning you'll have a smoothie.

然后他教我怎么节食 他说 早上喝一杯鲜果奶昔

And then for lunch you journal about that smoothie.And then.what do you eat at lunch?You're not eating lunch?

中午在日记里写一下那杯奶昔 然后 你中午吃什么 你中午不吃饭吗

No,you write about it.Then you sleep with a peanut under your pillow.

不 你写出来 然后睡觉时枕头下面垫一颗花生

No,he was great.But then,you know,I'm really proud to say that by the time cameras were rolling I lost three pounds.Where did it go?Where does it even go?

不 他很棒 但是后来 我很自豪地说 到开拍时 我减了三磅 那三磅去哪儿了 到底去哪儿了

You occasionally read stuff about you online,a blogger made some comments about you recently,and it ticked you off.

你偶尔会在网上读到关于你的一些评论 某个博主最近说了一些关于你的评论 让你生气了

Great setup.Can I just say that?Am I allowed to say that?

真会挖坑 我能这样说吗 我可以这样说吗

You know what?They call me king of the S.U. which is setup.I mean he says that.

你猜怎么着 在娱乐圈 他们叫我“坑王” 也就是挖坑之王 是他自己说的


I never,but yeah,of course.it's in "Entertainment weekly."There's no time to look at it now.Oh,yeah,all right.

我没听说过 但是当然了 《每周娱乐》里写着我是“坑王” 但是现在没时间看了 好吧

Yeah,there was a blogger and he wrote that I wasn't conventionly attractive and I was sort of like the,I didn't read it,but people told me.

是的 有一个博主写到 我不是很吸引人 他还说我太肥了 我没读他的评论 是别人告诉我的

This is horrible,why would people tell you?Like can you believe it?Aren't you my friends?Let me just miss that one.How about that?

这也太糟糕了 为什么会有人告诉你 是啊 他们说你能相信吗 我说你不是我朋友吗 让我错过那事吧 怎么样

They are like,look at this.He called you a monster.

他们说 看看这个 他说你是怪物

So I,but it didn't affect me.I was kind of psyched that only one person wrote that.

但是这完全没有影响到我 只有一个人这样写 我其实挺高兴的

You really are silver lining.I am.you're like only one.I love it.I'll take it.I think you look beautiful.thank you.

你真的是很乐观 我就是 某人这样写 而你说只有一个人 我喜欢 我认了 我觉得你看起来很美 谢谢

词汇解析

1、tick off

在…上打钩

He ticked off my name on a piece of paper.

他在一张纸上我的名字旁打了钩。

Tick it off in the box.

在方框里打钩。

怒斥;责骂

His mum ticked him off at home.

他妈妈在家狠狠训了他一顿。

Abdel felt free to tick him off for smoking too much.

阿卜杜勒动辄责骂他抽烟太凶。

惹恼;激怒

I just think it's rude and it's ticking me off.

我就是觉得这样太粗鲁,叫我很生气。

She's still ticked off at him for brushing her off and going out with you instead.

他对她不理不睬,反倒和你一块儿出去,为此她还在生他的气呢。

2、convention

习俗;惯例;常规

It's just a social convention that men don't wear skirts.

男人不穿裙子只是一种社会习俗。

Despite her wish to defy convention, she had become pregnant and married at 21.

尽管她不想遵循传统习俗,但她还是在21岁的时候就怀孕并且结婚了。

传统做法,传统风格

We go offstage and come back for the convention of the encore.

按照加演的传统做法,我们走到后台后又再次返场。

the stylistic conventions of Egyptian art.

埃及艺术的传统风格

(国家或组织间的)公约,协定,协约

the UN convention on climate change.

联合国有关气候变化的公约

the Geneva convention.

日内瓦公约

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • encoren. 再演,加演,安可曲 v. 要求加演
  • occasionallyadv. 偶尔地
  • offstagen. 舞台后面;舞台内部 adj. 舞台内部的 adv.
  • defyvt. 反抗,藐视,挑衅
  • affectvt. 影响,作用,感动
  • entertainmentn. 娱乐
  • conventionn. 大会,协定,惯例,公约
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的