亚洲社会文化研究(MP3+双语字幕) 第48期:我热爱宽广的生活(7)
日期:2016-11-14 15:35

(单词翻译:单击)

视听文本

In To Be the Poet,
在《成为一名诗人》里,
I make a manifesto for poetry
我做了一个诗歌的宣言,
and in that book I set down my intentions for what I wanna do with the rest of my life.
正是在那里我确定了自己的想法,余生想要做的事情。
And, in thinking about myself as a poet,
想到我自己作为一名诗人,
I went back to my beginnings and I tried to remember as far back as I could go,
我回到开头,试着尽可能的想起我能想到的事,
where did the poetry come from?
诗歌是从何而来?
花

And I know that it came when I was a child and it came in Chinese.
我知道是在儿时听到的中文诗。
And not just any ... not a standard Chinese, not Mandarin or Cantonese but a dialect
不仅仅是任何……不是标准的中文,不是普通话或者广东话,而是方言,
and, so I want to read you the beginning of this manifesto and my thoughts about poetry and how it comes and preparing the way for a larger poem.
因此我想读这段宣言的开头给你们听,这里讲述了我对诗歌的想法,以及它从何而来,并为更长的诗篇做了铺垫。
I have almost finished my long book, let my life as poet begin.
我几乎已经写完了一本长书,开始我的诗歌人生。
I want the life of the poet.
我想要成为一名诗人。

视频及简介

课程介绍:

萨福克郡大学邀请了著名的华裔女性主义作家汤婷婷前去做了有关她的新书《我热爱宽广的生活》的发表及演讲会。会上汤女士谈到了有关她的新书和第一本书的内在联系,故事之间的心理纽带以及一次女性主义和平示威的经历。

原声视频:


分享到