美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第79期:疯狂的事情
日期:2016-10-02 10:38

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

I would love that.Do you think any of that comes from being Australia,just loving the outdoors?It kind of does,actually.

我很乐意 你觉得澳大利亚人 是不是都很喜欢户外 其实是的

We grow up with things like spiders in the pool.

我们从小就看着泳池里有蜘蛛

spiders in the pool.Yes,we have a spider called funnel web,which can exist in a bubble.

有一种蜘蛛叫漏斗网 能够在泡泡里生存

We really are in school now.

我们现在真是回到了学校

It can exist in a bubble in the pool and you have to look in the pool before you swim to make sure.

它能够生存在泳池的泡泡里 游泳前得先看看泳池确保安全

I mean,this isn't frequent but I know to check the pool first.Is it a deadly snake?

并不经常发生 但是我知道得先检查泳池 那是一种致命的蛇吗


No,it's a spider.Oh,spider,spider.That's what I meant.I meant spider.I was listening,I square to got.

不 是蜘蛛 蜘蛛啊 我就是这个意思 我就是说蜘蛛 我发誓我在认真听

You're not going to pass your exam.No,I'm not.He's staring at the teacher.Is it a deadly spider?

你考试不会及格的 不会 因为他光顾看老师了 那是一种致命的蜘蛛吗

Oh,yeah,the funnel web is.20 minutes.20 minutes?

是的 漏斗网是的 20分钟 20分钟

Well,To get to a,I mean,I hope I'm speaking accurately.I go to you for all my medical advice.

我希望我没说错 我要找你咨询医疗方面的问题

You're going to get sued by spiders.The spider will be like she's wrong.

你会被蜘蛛起诉的 蜘蛛会说她错了

No,anyway,what else do you want to know?Like in Australia that's the thing you always.We konw,yes.

就这样吧 你还想知道什么 我很好奇在澳大利亚 那是你们 我们都知道的

That there are kangaroos with knives.There's lots of danger.There's bears with guns.You know,just craziness everywhere.

挥舞着刀的袋鼠 有很多危险的事情 拿着枪的熊 到处都是疯狂的事情

词汇解析

1、exist

存在;实际上有

He thought that if he couldn't see something, it didn't exist.

他认为自己看不见的东西就不存在。

Research opportunities exist in a wide range of pure and applied areas of entomology.

纯理论昆虫学和应用昆虫学的众多领域都存在着研究机会。

(尤指在逆境中)生存,生活

I exist from one visit to the next.

我的生活就是一个接一个的访问。

I was barely existing.

我勉强维持生计。

2、accurate

(信息、测量、数据或仪器等)精确的,准确的

Police have stressed that this is the most accurate description of the killer to date.

警方强调这是迄今对凶手最精确的描述。

This may provide a quick and accurate way of monitoring the amount of carbon dioxide in the air.

这也许能提供一个监测空气中二氧化碳含量的既快又准的方法。

(说法、描述)确切的,恰当的

I think it may take sometime before we can have an accurate assessment of the damage.

我认为我们对损失作出准确的估算可能需要一段时间。

They were accurate in their prediction that he would change her life drastically.

他们预测得没错,他使她的生活发生了翻天覆地的变化。

视频直播


分享到