(单词翻译:单击)
I do not take the saying, "Pay yourself first," lightly.
因此我非常重视"首先支付自己"这句话。
Each month, these people allocate money to their asset column before they pay their monthly expenses.
在支付每月支出之前,他们总是先将钱分配给自己的资产项。
Although millions of people have read Classen's book and understand the words, "Pay yourself first," in reality they pay themselves last.
虽然数以百万计的人读过克拉森的书,也理解他所说的"首先支付自己"这句话的含义,但在现实生活中他们还是最后才支付给自己。
Now I can hear the howls from those of you who sincerely believe in paying your bills first.
此刻,我能听到那些并不相信应该"首先支付自己"的人对我的嘲笑。
And I can hear all the responsible people who pay their bills on time.
也可以听到所有按时支付账单的"负责任的"人的笑声。
I am not saying be irresponsible and not pay your bills.
其实,我不是说要人们不负责任、不付账单。
All I am saying is do what the program says, which is: Pay yourself first.
我的意思只是要像那本书所说的那样:"首先支付自己。"
6. Pay your brokers well.
6.给你的经纪人以优厚的报酬。
I often see people posting a sign in front of their house that says, "For Sale by Owner."
我经常看到人们在自己的房子前面插上一块牌子,上面写着:“房主直接出售,中介免谈。”
Or I see on TV today many people claiming to be "Discount Brokers."
或者像今天我从电视上看到的,许多人说:“对经纪人的话不能完全相信。”
My rich dad taught me to take the opposite tact.
我的富爸爸教我的做法与这些人相反。
He believed in paying professionals well, and I have adopted that policy also.
他坚持给专业人士优厚的报酬,而我也运用了这一策略。
Today, I have expensive attorneys, accountants, real estate brokers, and stockbrokers.
今天,我聘请身价不菲的律师、会计师、房地产经纪人和股票经纪人为我工作。
Why? Because if, and I do mean if, the people are professionals, their services should make you money. And the more money they make, the more money I make.
为什么要这样做呢?因为我认为,如果他们是专业人才,他们的服务就会为我创造财富,而他们创造的财富越多,我挣到的钱也就越多。
We live in the Information Age. Information is priceless.
我们生活在信息时代,信息是无价的。
A good broker should provide you with information, as well as take the time to educate you as to as me.
一位好的经纪人不仅应该给你提供信息,还应该愿意花时间来教导你。