美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第73期:塞尔玛游行
日期:2016-09-22 20:41

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

Niecy,so much to talk about.Congratulations on "Selma".Thank you.

奈希 有很多可以聊 《塞尔玛游行》很成功 恭喜了 谢谢

And also nice to meet you.We've never met before.

而且很高兴认识你 我们从没见过

It's so nice to meet you too.You're actually one of the top three favorite redheads.

我也很高兴认识你 你其实是我最喜欢的三个红发之一

Ok.Top three.Can I ask who I'm in there with?Oh,yeah,of course.If you must know.Sure.

好的 前三 我能问问还有谁吗 好的 当然了 如果你一定要知道的话 是的

Jesse Tyler Ferguson is number one.Ok,from Modern Family,I like him.

杰西·泰勒·弗格森是第一名 好的 他来自《摩登家庭》 我喜欢他

Ronald Mcdonald is second.For God's sakes.He's a clown.The five.Am I right?And then you.He doesnt'make the fries.

麦当劳是第二个 老天爷啊 他是个小丑 但是薯条太好吃了 我说的对吗 然后是你 薯条又不是他做的

He just walks around and acts like a creep.Yeah,but your fries are awful.

他只是走来走去 像个变态 但是你做的薯条太糟了


Things are blowing up for you.It's all going so well.So much excitement.

你现在全面开花了 全都很顺利 很多兴奋的事

You're in "Selma",your family is not in the business.No,no,no.I'm curious,what's it like for your family?

你出演了《塞尔玛游行》 你家人不是娱乐圈的 不是 我很好奇 你家人有什么感觉

Is your mom,for example,comfortable around everything that's happening for you and about you becoming famous?

比如说 你妈妈能接受你身上发生的事吗 能接受你的成名吗

Well,my mother is very supportive.She's my biggest fan.

我妈妈非常支持我 她是我的头号粉丝

But she's not a good mom when it comes to meeting other celebrities.Sorry,mom.

说到见其它的名人 她可不是个好妈妈 抱歉 妈妈

she's not a good mom when it comes to that because my mother believes the people on TV really are their characters.

在那方面她不是个好妈妈 因为我妈妈认为电视上的演员是他们扮演的角色

So,you know,she'll come up and be like,you know,whoever the person,she'll call them by their character.Why did you break up with Neil?

所以她会走近 然后不管那人是谁 她都会用他们的角色名字来称呼他们 你为什么跟尼尔分手

You take that boy back.and I'm like ma,it's not real.Yeah,yeah.

你得挽回那男孩 我说 妈 那不是真的 是啊

词汇解析

1、blow up

引爆;(使)炸毁;(使)爆炸

He was jailed for 45 years for trying to blow up a plane.

他因为企图炸毁一架飞机而被判入狱 45年。

Their boat blew up as they slept.

他们睡觉的时候船爆炸了。

发怒;大发雷霆

I'm sorry I blew up at you.

对不起,我对你发脾气了。

When Myra told Karp she'd expose his past, he blew up.

当迈拉告诉卡普她会把他的过去全抖搂出去时,卡普大为光火。

(使)夸大;(使)言过其实

Newspapers blew up the story.

报纸对此事的报道言过其实了。

The media may be blowing it up out of proportion.

媒体可能过分夸大了此事。

2、comfortable

(家具、衣服等)让人舒服的,舒适的

a comfortable fireside chair.

舒适的炉边座椅

Trainers are so comfortable to wear.

便鞋穿着特别舒服。

(人)愉快放松的,舒服的

Lie down on your bed and make yourself comfortable.

躺在床上,身体放松。

She tried to maneuver her body into a more comfortable position.

她试着把身子挪了挪,换了一个较为舒服的姿势。

视频直播


分享到