涤荡心灵英语诗歌 第4期:当初我俩分别时
日期:2016-08-26 18:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Day 4
第4天

When We Two Parted

当初我俩分别时

George Gordon Byron

乔治·戈登·拜伦

When we two parted in silence and tears,
当我们俩分手时 沉默不语满含泪花
Half broken-hearted to sever for years,
想起来都心碎 要分离好几年
Pale grew thy cheek and cold Colder thy kiss;
你的脸苍白冰冷 吻你似冰霜
Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!
当时真预兆了 今天的悲痛
The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow
早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上
It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.
那种感觉好像是 对我发出警告
Thy vows are all broken,
你抛弃了所有声誉
And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,
变得声名狼藉 我听到别人说你的名字
And share in its shame.
顿感脸红
They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;
他们当着我的面讲你 如丧钟入耳
A shudder comes o'er me—Why wert thou so dear?
我全身立即颤抖——为什么对你如此情重?
They know not I knew thee
他们不知道我认识你
Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,
对你太熟悉了 我将长久为你感到惋惜,
Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,
悲痛不已 我们秘密相会 我感到默默悲伤
That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive
你的心把我欺骗 以致遗忘
If I should meet thee
如果在遇见你
After ling year, How should I greet thee?
多年以后 我该如何招呼你?
With silence and tears.
只好沉默不语满含泪花

分享到